Team Indium Grey

Quick question for you, I've got those wheels in 20" and on the websites everywhere it says they're good for 865kg yet on the back of the wheel it's got 850 stamped? Any idea why?
the website says 875kg, probably best asking wolfrace. I had the 18" version on my van for just under a year and had no problems with them.

Correct not lowered, wheels are Tomahawk Kato 17" satin grey which is a close match for the van and tyres are Yokohama Geolandar A/T 235/65/17. Had 20"s on before but did really like the look or ride much. They have started gritting the roads up here already as you can see! So not much chance of keeping clean.IMG_20231110_124128.jpg

Been a while since I've posted but I polished the life out of her recently and felt the need to share! I'm so glad I put the Brock wheels on too - loving the way they shine

View attachment 156018

View attachment 156019
Love it @DaveF , do you find the B37's are a lighter colour in real life than the website pics? they look really dark on wheelbase alloys?

Still loving them?

Love it @DaveF , do you find the B37's are a lighter colour in real life than the website pics? they look really dark on wheelbase alloys?

Still loving them?

Sorry for the late reply @david173 . They are lighter in real life....they do look more 'bronze' than grey or black that's for sure. Still love them though....

Back