Team Fortana Red

Cheers Bav, I am fortunate that VTA are 10 minutes from my home. I've popped in a few times to check on progress, not easy for many customers farther afield like yourself. They must be good when customers come there from all corners of the UK.
Definitely post pics.
I did my due diligence by trekking around the country to visit at least 10 convertors and VTA were right up there in terms of quality. A couple of others could match them on quality (Exploria, who are 20 mins away from me!! :rolleyes:, and Three Bridge Campers in Milton Keynes), but VTA were the only one of the three that fitted the HiLo roof (something I had set my heart on after research on this forum). I also got on well with Dan, which helped, and I valued his innovative, "can do" attitude, as I had a few bespoke elements in mind for the conversion.

As you say, I won't be able to pop round to check on progress, and they certainly weren't the cheapest option, but I'm happy with the choice I made. I just need VW to deliver me a van now... [deep sigh]

Will look forward to seeing your pics @Woodman and enjoying your delight when you get it on your driveway. :thumbsup:

Yes thanks on the mend thought I would have a Fortana red leg to match the van still sore and infected but no longer on I V antibiotics

9CF8B526-7599-412A-B0A3-E1A3BC940207.jpeg

887506E7-278C-4AF2-B0AD-7446538B793A.jpeg

Here are a few photos of the conversion, particularly like the Hi Low roof, its not detectable to the uninitiated. I plan to make a couple of tweaks, such as the bolts in the rear bed frame swap for neater black ones that are less obvious. heres a few, I havent put the roof up yet no need youve all seen roofs with black cancasses before ! Sorry think the phone lens was a bit condensated.

IMG_3965.JPG

IMG_3966.JPG

IMG_3967.JPG

IMG_3969.JPG

IMG_3970.JPG

IMG_3972.JPG

IMG_3974.JPG

Things I added that are non standard were!
Solar panel
Blackvue front and rear cameras
retain single seat mounts
cover A and B pillars plus sun visors in black alcantara along with exec headlining pack.
leather bed to match existing front seats
Focal front speaker upgrade
Bed on rollers providing a forward position to provide more boot space, (and bed removable)
LPG gas tank and heating
polished roof hinges
Mats set
Scenic Canvas
awning rail, concealed under roof. (I guess limits its use to when roof is elevated but keeps a clean line on the roof)
Over all :)

Back