Team Fortana Red

Picked mine up in April and was sorting the conversion up until mid July! Got her back and we toddled off through Europe and into Switzerland.

This was in the Lauterbrunnen valley with the Bernese alps towering in the background. The Eiger is just out of view to the left of the pic.

81DA9437-49BB-4608-86B4-4DDEA61EC98C.jpeg

Gave it a wash today before any hose pipe bans, I took it into the back garden so it watered the lawn a bit at the same time :)

Reactions: CAB
Hello All!

It's great to see this thread, I'm loving all the fantastic fortana red vans on here! I thought I'd drop a picture of my new van which I have built from the ground up personally! I'll drop some further photos in the coming days of the interior. Let me know what you all think :)

IMG_9480.jpeg

IMG_9471.jpeg

Hello All!

It's great to see this thread, I'm loving all the fantastic fortana red vans on here! I thought I'd drop a picture of my new van which I have built from the ground up personally! I'll drop some further photos in the coming days of the interior. Let me know what you all think :)

View attachment 173210

View attachment 173211

Looks great i have a set of those twin 5 for sale if you need a spare set :rofl:

Stevos you have to post some more pics up mate that's a stunner :)
Been crackers lately with work and my young team. I’ve had the van away and had a roof put on it and a diesel heater. Hope to get it back next week and will drop in some pics once I’ve got it ceramic coated. Bear with me. I’ve been loving some of the threads and it’s helped with a load of decisions. Happy days.

Been crackers lately with work and my young team. I’ve had the van away and had a roof put on it and a diesel heater. Hope to get it back next week and will drop in some pics once I’ve got it ceramic coated. Bear with me. I’ve been loving some of the threads and it’s helped with a load of decisions. Happy days.
Mind if I ask how much the ceramic coat costs?

That sounds very reasonable (relatively speaking) - where did you get it done?
Zoldani in Dunfermline. My mate owns it so it’s maybe a bit of a decent rate. It’s Gtech they use and lads are spot on, he’s done vehicles before and it’s an immense finish

Zoldani in Dunfermline. My mate owns it so it’s maybe a bit of a decent rate. It’s Gtech they use and lads are spot on, he’s done vehicles before and it’s an immense finish
Would he like to offer a Forum discount? ;)

Back