Team Fortana Red

New abt style roof spoiler and painted front lower bumper trims fitted. Also disposed of the H&R lowering springs and fitted ST X coilovers and H&R arbs. What a difference in ride quality! Double swivel also gone in favour of a single seat (ready next week) with a Kiravans safe and swivel. Busy couple of weeks for the old girl.

27D2FE68-8E19-4808-AFCE-ED6981125A76.jpeg

13495CB3-A62B-44F2-A47D-DAF1967A64B1.jpeg

679659D3-B4A0-44CE-AB5F-22E3B99CFFE7.jpeg

765D94C3-BD51-4958-AC09-AA31D34310C9.jpeg

94A1AB5F-7B65-4ED2-80F9-3040BE17C957.jpeg

Think so, is it a SWB in a LWB van? Heater in the lined box behind the tall cabinets, never seen that idea before.
Yeah, I was a little confused by that too... and by the floor mountings in pic 1.

C'mon @Woodman - spill the beans :);):cool::rofl:

Thanks Guys, yes Vision Tech 20 20; want to be able to retain the single kombi seat when needed, yes the van had a factory rear heater which if you look at my earlier posts on this van, I had made this unit to cover it and get rid of the hideous Im glad they have been able to keep it in. Its having lpg heating but when on the move the LWB vans can be a tad chilly in the back so deffo wanted to keep it in. Fingers crossed full reveal on the weekend. Thanks for the nice comments.
Cheers.

Was thinking of Stamford hall at the weekend for a maiden trip out.

Reactions: Bav
Thanks Guys, yes Vision Tech 20 20; want to be able to retain the single kombi seat when needed, yes the van had a factory rear heater which if you look at my earlier posts on this van, I had made this unit to cover it and get rid of the hideous Im glad they have been able to keep it in. Its having lpg heating but when on the move the LWB vans can be a tad chilly in the back so deffo wanted to keep it in. Fingers crossed full reveal on the weekend. Thanks for the nice comments.
Cheers.

Was thinking of Stamford hall at the weekend for a maiden trip out.
Lots of pics when finished please. :thumbsup:

I'm booked in for a 2020 Vision-based conversion, but have had to postpone due to delays in my van order, so I'm having to take van enjoyment vicariously!

Cheers Bav, I am fortunate that VTA are 10 minutes from my home. I've popped in a few times to check on progress, not easy for many customers farther afield like yourself. They must be good when customers come there from all corners of the UK.
Definitely post pics.

Back