Team Fortana Red

Took delivery of our 1st Transporter today. So pleased it stopped raining

View attachment 178297

View attachment 178298
Been let down by Tracker installation so now not covered for theft until fitted.
Reading up on how to lock and disable interior sensors etc a bit confusing.
Kombi t32 6.1.
If I press key fob once is the van alarmed deadlock and sensors on ? Reading up if I press twice somehow it disable interior?? Been doing that to make sure it’s locked What do the middle and right hand buttons do and on door I presume the bottom long button is child deadlock for sliders ??? Thx in anticipation
Currently blocking van in or contemplating sleeping in it

CEBA4960-B31F-4D10-9C27-66FE269EDCD0.jpeg

2360E7AB-F427-4221-960B-5AA2481DE262.jpeg

Embarrassed to say had from 1st September and has been parked up and unwashed. Had rails and windows fitted, swapped out seats and sorted flooring last week.

20221105_110944.jpg

20221105_110956.jpg

20221105_111025.jpg

Last edited:
nice, who did the caravelle set up and i like your floor, do you mind sharing more details looks exactly what im after please
Kernow campers fitted rails, Richard there knows his stuff. Mat is standard rubber Im too tight to buy a caravelle carpet and throw tools in rear.

Been let down by Tracker installation so now not covered for theft until fitted.
Reading up on how to lock and disable interior sensors etc a bit confusing.
Kombi t32 6.1.
If I press key fob once is the van alarmed deadlock and sensors on ? Reading up if I press twice somehow it disable interior?? Been doing that to make sure it’s locked What do the middle and right hand buttons do and on door I presume the bottom long button is child deadlock for sliders ??? Thx in anticipation
Currently blocking van in or contemplating sleeping in it

View attachment 178362

View attachment 178363
I’m sure the big child lock is for the sliders. Not sure on double locking function for disabling the sensors, I’ll take a look.
What tracker you going for?

I’m sure the big child lock is for the sliders. Not sure on double locking function for disabling the sensors, I’ll take a look.
What tracker you going for?
After a bit of a search opted for the Scorpiontrack S5 plus. With immobilisation . It was an unexpected added cost but looking long term opted for lifetime cover too. Covered in Europe and tracker can be refitted to another vehicle if we change.

Picking up a 12 month old T6.1 150 DSG Highline

Wanted something different, Fortana Red is a bit more lively than the silver but I'll have to clean the T5.1 now before I sell it.

Only thought now is what to do with the 18" alloy wheels, swap them over, put the steels back on the T5.1 or leave the 16" silver alloys on the new van?

Last edited:
Reactions: CAB
I’m looking forward to joining Team Fortana Red, transferring over from Team Indium Grey.

Vehicle in build, 10-12 weeks to wait.
Good luck with that, mine took over 8 months! I still ended up buying the sales managers van he ordered at the same time mine was ordered because mine still had no build date when his was delivered. A few different options on his but I decided to buy it main thing it was Fortana lwb.

Back