Team Fortana Red

Picked up our new Fortana red camper today

View attachment 130450

That looks fabulous. I'll be joining "Team Fortana" in a few months, just ordered a camper conversion on a Fortana red van.

What have you added to the front / sides to "sportify" the look a little? It looks very good, not over the top. And what wheels do you have? I'm also planning black alloys (18s) as I always think red/black is a nice combination.

That looks fabulous. I'll be joining "Team Fortana" in a few months, just ordered a camper conversion on a Fortana red van.

What have you added to the front / sides to "sportify" the look a little? It looks very good, not over the top. And what wheels do you have? I'm also planning black alloys (18s) as I always think red/black is a nice combination.
Hi Interbear,
Welcome to the Fortana club, amazing colour and as you will read on here pretty rare too .

Mine has a matt black front splitter and side bars which go well with the standard front grill.

Went for Velare VLR16 (20") wheels. They look amazing against the paintwork. Dont think they have been out long but really set the van off.

I have a few things to do. Getting new springs to drop it 40mm, rear spoiler and painting the front chrome on the grill Fortana red

Screenshot_20210921-164527_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Interbear,
Welcome to the Fortana club, amazing colour and as you will read on here pretty rare too .

Mine has a matt black front splitter and side bars which go well with the standard front grill.

Went for Velare VLR16 (20") wheels. They look amazing against the paintwork. Dont think they have been out long but really set the van off.

I have a few things to do. Getting new springs to drop it 40mm, rear spoiler and painting the front chrome on the grill Fortana red

View attachment 130851

Excellent thanks. Where did you source your splitter and side bars? I‘m liking the look.

No plans to drop the suspension or get wheels any bigger than 18 but a wee bit of sporty aesthetic appeals. I’ll chat to our converter also and get some ideas from them. Their initial suggestion was ABT but they are very, very pricey.

Excellent thanks. Where did you source your splitter and side bars? I‘m liking the look.

No plans to drop the suspension or get wheels any bigger than 18 but a wee bit of sporty aesthetic appeals. I’ll chat to our converter also and get some ideas from them. Their initial suggestion was ABT but they are very, very pricey.
You can get them from Vanstyle or Leighton parts cheap enough

Hi all
New to the forum, had the van a few months now, finally got round to starting on the camper conversion. Just got the van back from having a skyline aurora pop top and reimo multi rail fitted. Still a long way from being completed, but i'm getting there.20210930_232820.jpg20210930_232609.jpg20210930_232723.jpg

Hi all
New to the forum, had the van a few months now, finally got round to starting on the camper conversion. Just got the van back from having a skyline aurora pop top and reimo multi rail fitted. Still a long way from being completed, but i'm getting there.View attachment 131849View attachment 131850View attachment 131848
Looks cracking!!! Sounds like you’re going for the same spec conversion (and order of conversion) that I’m aiming for! Estimated delivery for mine is Jan ‘22

Think Skyline is the way to go roof wise. Any pics/specs/prices of the multi rail? Where did you have the work done?

Happy camping!

Back