Team Fortana Red

Got told Friday fingers crossed build week 11 so wont be long before I am an offical Fortana Red member :)

That’s great news. Bet you can’t wait? My wife picked the colour of ours and I was after Indium grey, but absolutely love it now. Good to be different.

Love this colour, if this was available on T6's it's definitely what I'd have picked, still love my starlight blue though.

It took me a few weeks from when we bought it to really love it. Nice that you don’t see too many the same on the road.

my latest is provisional build week 18, Crap when deposit paid 22/9/20. I have written a complaint to VW customer care now

Joining in, looking for some images of what it will look like with some nice black wheels and grille, possibly swamper??
Well won't be long to wait, pick mine up on Tueday, wheels and grilles aleady in stock. I'm glad you have the rear quarter glass, I ordered a pair yesterday to fit in mine. The van I originally ordered was spec'd with them but I ended up buying a van that came through quicker, without them fitted. The thought of cutting holes in a brand new van is daunting.

Back