Team Fortana Red

1AV ZX11’s. They are a staggered set, 8.5” x 10”. This colour is great, not too many around but I also love the Ravenna blue.@GtiOli

Last edited:
So!! Technically not Team Fortana red yet but after many years of wanting a transporter and with a fantastic quote and help from Oli @BognorMotors, yesterday my order was placed for a Fortana Red T30 Kombi Highline 150 DSG, LED’s, Discover media, power latching side door and tailgate, reverse camera with park assist, heated swivel captains seats, detachable tow bar and 80l fuel tank!
Considering I’ve wanted one of these for so long it feels quite surreal that I’ve finally got one on order! It seems quite apt that the order was placed for my birthday too! Delivery is looking like (optimistically) January ‘22 but my original plan was to buy around December and convert over the winter so I can handle the extra couple of months waiting. It just gives me more time to save to buy more spangly bits when it arrives!! Hahaha.

quiet in Team Fortana Red, thought I would post my latest mod...most peeps go for the hexagon stitching but I went classic.

IMG_3312.JPGIMG_3311.JPG

Windows in, was nervous but went for it jig saw and holes saws make light work of the job :) Only putting them in myself because this van didnt have them in, I had ordered my van with them!View attachment 113656
Hi Woodman, I have a fortana red on order. I haven’t seen the colour in person and when I see photos like yours above, the colour looks so different from photo to photo. Some have a tint of orange, others have a burgundy look, while others very pink.
How do you describe it?
Thanks

Hi Woodman, I have a fortana red on order. I haven’t seen the colour in person and when I see photos like yours above, the colour looks so different from photo to photo. Some have a tint of orange, others have a burgundy look, while others very pink.
How do you describe it?
Thanks
Hi Richie, "Red" just depends on the time of day and amount of sunlight. Anyone to knows photography will tell you in the early part of the day the light is more blue and in the evening Red. It doesn't look that special in normal light but get the evening sun on it and it really does look great. When do you expect yours?

Hi Richie, "Red" just depends on the time of day and amount of sunlight. Anyone to knows photography will tell you in the early part of the day the light is more blue and in the evening Red. It doesn't look that special in normal light but get the evening sun on it and it really does look great. When do you expect yours?
Hi Woodman, I ordered the last week in February and as yet I still don’t have a provisional build week.
It’s beyond frustrating.

well if its any consollation, it took 7 months to get mine...and it wasnt the one I ordered. Long story.

Hi all, I am new on here and just seen this thread. I have just ordered a camper conversion in Fortana Red, 6 week wait. Never seen one on the road for some reason yet it's an amazing colour.

Came to South Wales on Friday didn’t see a Fortana red on the way from Colchester and none here. Hundreds of silver white grey blue a few green severs two tone ( one white over yellow looked awesome) so you won’t be in a crowd and unlikely you will go to the wrong van in a car park

Came to South Wales on Friday didn’t see a Fortana red on the way from Colchester and none here. Hundreds of silver white grey blue a few green severs two tone ( one white over yellow looked awesome) so you won’t be in a crowd and unlikely you will go to the wrong van in a car park
Yep it is a rare one, I like that. To be honest I never even thought of getting red, wanted grey or white but couldn't resist being a bit different.
Fortana seems to change colour in different light. Bet it turns heads

Back