Team ex-AA van

Very likely, but a good detailer would be able to deal with that, IMO.
I’m not convinced - all paints both solid and metallic have a clearcoat lacquer on them now, its the basecoat under the clearcoat that has changed.

Hello,
About to pull the trigger on an AA and the two I am looking at have a little paint tone difference between the front passenger door and side door vs the rear quarter.
Been told this is due to paint fade as the back was wrapped.
Am I being told right?
Thanks
Matt
Hello Majinvash, yeah mine was the same, I think a lot of them have a big AA wrap covering half the side of the van (with the a big AA logo). When I viewed mine it was very obvious to see but the garage I bought it from actually buffed mined up before I picked it up and I can't see it any more (I bought mine about a month ago).

Collecting my new van in the next few days, CANT WAIT!
few questions are they still locked to 70mph? I will be using the “bee” as a work van but would love a shiny front end, any recommendations for bumpers?
Also are parking sensor hard to fit even with the tow bar?
Lastly does headunit come with DAB, apple car play and Bluetooth so I can make calls?
Have dropped a deposit and looking to collect soon

Collecting my new van in the next few days, CANT WAIT!
few questions are they still locked to 70mph? I will be using the “bee” as a work van but would love a shiny front end, any recommendations for bumpers?
Also are parking sensor hard to fit even with the tow bar?
Lastly does headunit come with DAB, apple car play and Bluetooth so I can make calls?
Have dropped a deposit and looking to collect soon
Hello harmeetjohal,

I don't know if they are all the same but to help answer a couple of your questions. My van is 2017 reg and it wasn't locked to 70mph (pretty nippy too with the 150bhp). The head unit in mine came with DAB and Bluetooth (no appleplay). Not sure if they vary though, also guess it depends if your one has been modified by the dealer ship. Hope that helps. Not sure about your other two questions though, would also be keen to hear about bumpers.

Hello all, was hoping someone might be able to clarify something for me. Does your ex AA vans have rear day lights?

I have cleared out some of the wiring and notice their is a rear light permanently on (from when you start the ignition). I can't for the life of me remember if this was the same before I removed the AA wiring and is just a rear day light or if I have triggered something. If anyone is able to confirm if their van has a rear day lights or not that would be super helpful .

Hi all,

Just taken delivery of my ex-AA van and have a question regarding the service history. I contacted AA and got the history but they have no details on if/when the belts have been done. Was this the case for everyone else?

IMG_5572.PNG

Good evening all, this is going to be a very random one but…wondering if anyone on here has purchased my old work horse. I know the registration was changed in May, but it was MJ67UUG..aka Muggy!

If it’s anyone on here feel free to ask about service history etc as I know on paper it won’t be complete but I treasured that van!

I guess I just wanted to see if he’s going to end up as a camper and live on happy hahaha

Thanks

Back