Team Devonports.

Thanks for the kudos but it wasn't me who supplied the template... I'd be interested in knowing where you got the template as I may still try this on my Devonports if I can't sell them!
Doh!! Credit should go to @T6 Dave . The template is a PDF created by T6 Dave and posted earlier in the thread.

This is possibly a strange question and I mean no offence by offering it up to the table but how does a VW issue alloy become so popular that it gets a following such as this? I mean could the Cascavel or the Springfield just as easily gained this kind of following? Has the T6 forum created it?

This is possibly a strange question and I mean no offence by offering it up to the table but how does a VW issue alloy become so popular that it gets a following such as this? I mean could the Cascavel or the Springfield just as easily gained this kind of following? Has the T6 forum created it?

Ha ha, the world works in mysterious ways and none so fickle as a VW transporter owner!!

So the denvonports are deffo going on for winter. Winter tyres are now ordered. And the wheels are gona get powder coated but what colour I don't know been thinking candy red. Or maybe even the vw candy white to match the van. Or any other colour tbh can't make mind up what do you guys thinnk would look good

Back