Team Candy White

Yes i understand where your coming from but front pictures dont do it justice in my eyes, when i was looking i though the same, but i really like the look now...which is good job as its mine :D

Finally got a butchers of white kombi with said spoiler and black roof but only in my rear view mirror, doh, I slowed down on the A55 and he slowed down too and pulled offf at a junction. Not a close up view but looked pretty nice tbh.

Just can't believe how dirty mine is, but as you say @StudleyGlass it is never still, well not at the weekends when it's the only chance I would otherwise have to wash it. The only bonus was that at Grafham Water today a T5 PV parked next to me which was supposed to be white but was so dirty it had turned grey. That cheered me up a bit.

Its going to cost me a fortune cleaning mine, I plan to do 25,000k a year and hate a dirty ride ha

I got bored for an hour today so I decided to respray the rear badge white back ground and grey face. What do you guys think? Or should I go full grey like the front badge? I have unlimited access to spray facilities so it don't cost me anything20170611_212450.jpg

Chaged spec and waited even longer after reading peeps regrets
Got a feeling the list is gonna be endless to keep adding
Best van i've every had

Back