Team Devonports.

This look's so damn good. So good in fact that I might not bother getting new alloys. I have ordered the same kit from @CRS Performance.
The spacers seem to make a distinct difference. Completely fills to the arches and looks very purposeful. Any more photos welcome !?
Thanks so much, I'm so pleased with it. Just fitted mudflaps and side bars as well. Will get some fresh pictures up when it stops raining and I can give it a good clean.

At last... many thanks for this post / photo.. after going round and around with all the options this looks spot on.. I'd love to get some alloys but at present with work etc not doable but this looks great. I might go 40mm down as I have fill the back up with a bit of kit now and again.
Thanks pal, I was the same, looking at wheels for ages as well but now going to get all the other mods done first as really happy with the look.

err so is anyone elses speedo massively out with these on? Tyres are 215/60... had the (google maps) sat nav on and it seemed the speedo was almost 5% out?? cruise control on 50 and was showing 47/48 etc..

I've never really learned to love the 'five spoke' centre caps that come stock on Devonports / Devonports and with advice on measurements from couple of members on here, I've bought some standard VW black/silver centres plus a couple of sets of wheel bolt covers. For illustration, I've done a very silver poor spray job on one set of bolt covers and left the others in their native black. I'm now trying to make any mind up on what I prefer but I'd also be grateful for any opinions from you learned people. If anyone's interested, I stayed away from OEM VW parts as the cost would have been pretty exorbitant for what might just be a failed experiment - the centre caps came from Wish (£10.80 delivered from China) and the bolt covers are £3.50 a set delivered from eBay - I think just the centre caps might have been £70 - £80 a set on their own had I gone OEM. Grateful for any comments:Wheel 001.jpgWheel 002.jpgWheel 003.jpg

TBT6 - Thanks for that, I think I'm the same but my wife is on the dark side! I suspect there's only going to be one winner in that debate but we'll see.......

Anybody else?

Top for me. I suppose it also depends on the colour of the van as well

I've no idea what Ravenna Blue looks like but if it's anything like my Acapulco Blue, I'd go for the top one - It's a personal thing but I suspect that would go for any blue lighter than Navy.

Managed to find a really nice clean set cheap locally wasn’t going to put them on yet but after doing my cambelt yesterday I found I had the wrong wheel bolts on the van pulling through the steels just another nightmare uncovered since buying, but I lm boast I think looks better now

B5AA17DA-EA19-4FDC-890B-CD18FBEE0D86.jpeg

Back