Team Devonports.

Hello,
We washed off our ‘new to us’ Kombi today having had it delivered last week.
To my horror I’d missed seeing a scuff on one of the rims :( It was raining and dirty when it arrived, that’s my excuse!
Can anyone recommend a touch up pen/brush ?
It’s not enough to get it professionally repaired (& the bank account has broken)
Silver Devonports

Hello,
We washed off our ‘new to us’ Kombi today having had it delivered last week.
To my horror I’d missed seeing a scuff on one of the rims :( It was raining and dirty when it arrived, that’s my excuse!
Can anyone recommend a touch up pen/brush ?
It’s not enough to get it professionally repaired (& the bank account has broken)
Silver Devonports
It’s doubtful you will find an exact match touch up kit. Depends on how good you want the repair.

Finally lowered -40mm with Cobra springs. Looks better, drives better and feels more "planted" on the road.

Top picture is before and second after springs fitted. What size spacers are Team Davenport using?

IMG_20191117_111949.jpg

IMG_20200330_175446.jpg

Has anybody ever got rid of those 'star' shaped centre caps and put chrome bolts (or chrome bolt covers) and 'normal' round centre caps on. If so, any chance of a picture please? I've started thinking about it but don't even know if it's possible.

Ei-aprilia - Thanks for that - they look good. What are the bolt covers please? Also Do you know what Amarok wheels the caps were originally for (or perhaps even whether they are a 'standard' VW size)?

I'm not surprised at the cost as car makers in general and VW in particular are very good charging extortionate prices for 50p pieces of plastic.

Ei-aprilia - Thanks for that - they look good. What are the bolt covers please? Also Do you know what Amarok wheels the caps were originally for (or perhaps even whether they are a 'standard' VW size)?

I'm not surprised at the cost as car makers in general and VW in particular are very good charging extortionate prices for 50p pieces of plastic.

The bolt covers are Touareg, I can't for the life of me remember what the centre caps are off. I'm changing brake discs tomorrow so I'll check them for you, bound to be a part number on them.

Back