Team Devonports.

Picked up a set of these and looking at fitting 235 60 tyres as winters to give a little more clearance.
Anyone fitted that size?

I'm lowered 50-60mm.

Picked up a set of these and looking at fitting 235 60 tyres as winters to give a little more clearance.
Anyone fitted that size?

I'm lowered 50-60mm.

50mm down on B14s
235 60 17 works well. Rear mud Gards scrap on speed bumps but it’s a good practical heigh
FBF9528A-FE87-4A6A-AF09-031784792087.jpeg

So I've had the Devonports for a while now, bought second hand for a steal but only today have I fitted some spacers (20 front/25 rear). It looks so much better but now wondering if I should have gone 25 front/30 rear. Going to have the van lowered later this year so will wait to see what it looks like before i mess around with it again. Thanks for all the posts on this thread that provided so much useful info.

IMG_2096.jpg

IMG_2098.jpg

Became a team Davenport member today courtesy of @RayF who took a set off his T32 that he’s converting. Decent chap who met me at Warwick for a socially distanced handover (until we forgot and shook hands!!!) Even SWMBO liked them (and conveniently forgot how much she berated me for buying them!!!)

So I've had the Devonports for a while now, bought second hand for a steal but only today have I fitted some spacers (20 front/25 rear). It looks so much better but now wondering if I should have gone 25 front/30 rear. Going to have the van lowered later this year so will wait to see what it looks like before i mess around with it again. Thanks for all the posts on this thread that provided so much useful info.

View attachment 113861

View attachment 113862

you dont fancy some nice T5 sportlines?

My vans going back in a couple of months so need to put it back to standard.

thought someone may want to upgrade - obviously id want some money thrown in but they have 4 pretty much new tyres on and in my opinion the best style wheels made.

Rather them go to a group member ;)

Became a team Davenport member today courtesy of @RayF who took a set off his T32 that he’s converting. Decent chap who met me at Warwick for a socially distanced handover (until we forgot and shook hands!!!) Even SWMBO liked them (and conveniently forgot how much she berated me for buying them!!!)

Im not sure you want to be admitting to meeting men in Warwick for a Socially distanced handover...

My vans going back in a couple of months so need to put it back to standard.

thought someone may want to upgrade - obviously id want some money thrown in but they have 4 pretty much new tyres on and in my opinion the best style wheels made.

Rather them go to a group member ;)
Would they have to be Devonport alloys? Or some OEM 16"?

Im not sure you want to be admitting to meeting men in Warwick for a Socially distanced handover...
Indeed! Especially when we actually met at the gate to a building site! (We we’re avoiding Hilton car parking charges!)

I am considering lowering my van just by using the Eibach adjustable springs from Transporter HQ but keeping the OEM struts. Can anyone who has lowered 50mm keeping the Devonports assure me that I will still be able to go over speed bumps/potholes etc without any bangs from the suspension please. Also has anyone a photo of the springs fitted so I can see how compressed they are with the weight of the van. I have a T32 with a Rib bed and EVO kitchen fitted so not too heavy. Thanks.

Back