Team Chestnut Brown

View attachment 7355

Hi - love ❤️ my chestnut brown T6 - had it a year now - currently on Dartmoor snug as a bug having walked all day - only just discovered this forum (where have I been) - not sure I'm using it right - please tell me if I'm doing it wrong
Chesabee xxx
Indeed, where have you been @Chesabee, van looks great. I have a question for you though. How do you make enough room in the back to take the garden bench on holiday with you?:rofl:
PS. look like you're using the forum fine to me.

Welcome @Chesabee and enjoy your time here. You'll find all sorts of subjects covered and loads of information available for the asking. With the trailer I guess you put the picnic bench in, strap the family in and you and your furry friend get in the van :rofl:.

Hi - that's my van you have used for photoshop - recognise the background- guess you got it from Autohaus gallery website - love what you've done with the roof!!!!
Hey, ah thanks for the photo then. I just googled Brown T6 I think (was a while back). It's not perfect as I was using the Photoshop touch app on my phone, but it looks ok on a small screen
Welcome to the forum

View attachment 7355

Hi - love ❤️ my chestnut brown T6 - had it a year now - currently on Dartmoor snug as a bug having walked all day - only just discovered this forum (where have I been) - not sure I'm using it right - please tell me if I'm doing it wrong
Chesabee xxx
Looking good... Welcome aboard! Would like to see more pics of your van...

Back