Team Candy White

Not much really. Just the infil on the vw badge. And another orange sticker. I keep looking and pondering though.

View attachment 148369
How did you get the orange in the rear badge? I have the VanStyle badge backing on the front but there was nothing I found for the back. It looks good. I like the black badges, though I think I might try leaving mine debadged to begin with.

How did you get the orange in the rear badge? I have the VanStyle badge backing on the front but there was nothing I found for the back. It looks good. I like the black badges, though I think I might try leaving mine debadged to begin with.
Honestly it was a chew. I cut paper templates out that fit in the badge then when I got them correct marked them onto the orange vinyl. So it’s just stickers. I think it used up around 2hrs of my life.

Honestly it was a chew. I cut paper templates out that fit in the badge then when I got them correct marked them onto the orange vinyl. So it’s just stickers. I think it used up around 2hrs of my life.
I keep thing about doing something along the bottom of the tailgate similar to my side decals.

Ah, I asked the guys that did the decals on mine about doing that - he said he’d be wasting his time as the vinyl wouldn’t stick on badge if it was washed. If you do the tailgate decal share a photo

Ah, I asked the guys that did the decals on mine about doing that - he said he’d be wasting his time as the vinyl wouldn’t stick on badge if it was washed. If you do the tailgate decal share a photo
I wasn’t sure if mine would stop on but it has. Been jet washed probably 10 times and hasn’t moved a bit. I cleaned the badge with methalated spirits before applying the decals so all grease was gone. They haven’t shown any sign of lifting yet.

What did you do with your foglight surrounds? Guessing Vinyl Wrap? Looks really good!
Hi Mike
Yes it vinyl wrap as is all the orange on my van. I needed it to be dayglo to match the raceteam colours.
I was just looking at what else I could turn orange without going over the top. I made a template and cut to suit. You don’t always. Notice it I don’t think

5B0CB85B-2836-42F6-AF34-FFF02285FDF6.png

Back