View attachment 160342

Not had this long. Lots done already.

Factory Kombi.
Sound deadened.
Insulated.
STX suspension.
Wheel Spacers.
THQ seat covers.
THQ rear light and side repeaters (headlights fitted this coming week).
THQ LED fog lights.
LED interior lights.
Rear Spoiler.
Interior carpet Matt set.
De-lettered.
Black rear badge.
Black front upper grill trim.
Audio Upgrade this week.
Looking good.

And as a factory Kombi, you may find yourself enjoying the added bonus of the leaky windows then!!

Looking good.

And as a factory Kombi, you may find yourself enjoying the added bonus of the leaky windows then!!
I had issues with my Kombi windows leaking, especially the sliding door window which caused the lower storage compartment of the kiravans door store to fill up. I treated all the rubbers and the opening mechanisms with silicon spray and I've not had problems a since.

Well, I finally got my babies new shoes fitted, thanks to one of the guys off here for the new wheels! Most of all though a huge thank you to Remapping The Way in Mountain Ash, South Wales for doing the work on her as I'm unable to do it myself! Sorry, not the best pics but I haven't got anymore yet and I just had to show you guys now! Still got roof rails and the rear spoiler to go on, but I'm in love with my new wheels! The Mrs is happy with her too so happy days! :)

PS Apologies she has had a wash since but forgot to get a pic!

View attachment 160140

View attachment 160141
Did you get GTI seats fitted?

Hello.

View attachment 160340

View attachment 160341

View attachment 160342

Not had this long. Lots done already.

Factory Kombi.
Sound deadened.
Insulated.
STX suspension.
Wheel Spacers.
THQ seat covers.
THQ rear light and side repeaters (headlights fitted this coming week).
THQ LED fog lights.
LED interior lights.
Rear Spoiler.
Interior carpet Matt set.
De-lettered.
Black rear badge.
Black front upper grill trim.
Audio Upgrade this week.
Van looking great Dave, but I do find your avatar disturbing for some reason!? o_O

Did you get GTI seats fitted?
Hi David,

Yes I did get them fitted mate! I love them! For me they've really done the job I wanted them to. The bucket and lateral supports are doing their job nicely, I can also sit lower if I prefer which is also what I wanted. I will say if you want to have them as well as swivel it does make it a bit of a ball ache, you can do it but it's a bit more adjusting of the seat back and forth etc compared to the standard seats, mainly because the runners on the GTI seats are wider. It's still worth it for ne though as it's so much comfier to drive. The seats I used are the same as what the other guys have used, Golf Mk7 R seats.

Hope this helps.

Cheers. :)

Reactions: JOG
I had issues with my Kombi windows leaking, especially the sliding door window which caused the lower storage compartment of the kiravans door store to fill up. I treated all the rubbers and the opening mechanisms with silicon spray and I've not had problems a since.
Update: that was then. I have the same old leak back so I’m not nearly as smug as I once was.

• Sad
Reactions: Bav
Hi team white!

Picked up my 1st van this afternoon after owning many VW cars.

It’s a T28 TDI 150ps Highline.

Already lowered on VW springs. Need to decide on wheels now. I’m going gloss black 18’s, just need to decide on style.

Planning on a fitting front splitter, gloss black grilles, badges, rear spoiler and day van conversion.

I love it and look forward to having many adventures over the years!!

5DE47E67-BFEF-4ACC-B089-E3FFEAAD24F8.jpeg

7AF528AD-2726-429A-BF1A-51D521D2F292.jpeg

Last edited:
Back