Team Blackberry

Even dirty, she's still looking good.
It's hard to keep clean m8 salesman did say it would be a bugger to keep clean :( but love the colour but seeing all these white kombi on here would defantly go team white with black wheels and carbon roof

Looking good andy :thumbsup: and a good bit of dirt, much like mine really ;)
I went to wash the kombi other day got me 2 buckets filled pressure washer step ladder ,mit and sponge, went to get hose pipe bloody frozen wasn't it :mad:that will teach me to leave it outside

I went to wash the kombi other day got me 2 buckets filled pressure washer step ladder ,mit and sponge, went to get hose pipe bloody frozen wasn't it :mad:that will teach me to leave it outside

Nearly a good plan that mate :thumbsup: I have all my detailing/wash kit set up at the factory , looks like i no what im doing , Chemical Guys got nothing on me lol :unsure:;)

Mrs Loz has got past that stage and now, says nothing, as she knows that I will just go to my shed and just get another one of my spray containers out and spend even more time away from "the list" :)

Lol.. hell dont mention 'man-caves' wife hates mine.. so many 'bits' in there that need to be sorted for T6..
Trying to find 'different' mods from norm is a time consuming effort..

Having set out not too keen on the new sportline splitter having seen it in white and silver, I originally opted for the Maxton V1.
This has sat in the box untouched since it arrived, I've not had time to fit it yet and I was also not 100% on if I wanted it or not.
Well today I've made my mind up, just ordered the previously unloved sportline offering from the dealer, to be fitted and painted, I'll put some pics up once it's fitted.:)
There's one picture on this thread with one fitted to a BB, but it's not too clear, if anyone has already gone down this route I'd be happy to see some pics:thumbsup:

IMG_1465.JPG IMG_1466.JPG IMG_1464.JPG Don't no if this you looking for sportline splitter fitted
Having set out not too keen on the new sportline splitter having seen it in white and silver, I originally opted for the Maxton V1.
This has sat in the box untouched since it arrived, I've not had time to fit it yet and I was also not 100% on if I wanted it or not.
Well today I've made my mind up, just ordered the previously unloved sportline offering from the dealer, to be fitted and painted, I'll put some pics up once it's fitted.:)
There's one picture on this thread with one fitted to a BB, but it's not too clear, if anyone has already gone down this route I'd be happy to see some pics:thumbsup:
is this what you want see.

Cracking buddy!.

Whats the front spolier/splitter you have in the front matey?. Thanks

its the swissvans front splitter, I was thinking of changing it ( that's a surprise :whistle: for a Maxton v2 as it was catching the road at the top of our drive I've put some extra air in the tyres and seems to have done the trick:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got the Splitter fitted yesterday, quite happy with it, despite my early thoughts when it was first released, its grown on me quite a bit :)
There's just a couple of places where I'm not happy with the paint finish, so they're going to rectify this when I get a minute!

IMG_2041.JPG IMG_2042.JPG

Back