1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Team Blackberry

Discussion in 'Show Us Your T6' started by T6dder, 4 Jul 2016.

1. StudleyGlass

StudleyGlass 150 DSG Combi Highline VIP Member T6 Legend

Map
    Looking good andy :thumbsup: and a good bit of dirt, much like mine really ;)

andythom188 likes this.
  2. Vinci

Vinci Member VIP Member

Map
    Wow, now having re-think on my spec......who did your ceiling and rear seats please

3. DaveyB

DaveyB Senior Member VIP Member T6 Guru

Map
    andythom188 likes this.
  4. andythom188

andythom188 Senior Member VIP Member T6 Guru

Map
    It's hard to keep clean m8 salesman did say it would be a bugger to keep clean :( but love the colour but seeing all these white kombi on here would defantly go team white with black wheels and carbon roof

5. andythom188

Map
    Vinci are you talking about @BiTurbo ceiling and rear seat set up ?

6. andythom188

Map
    I went to wash the kombi other day got me 2 buckets filled pressure washer step ladder ,mit and sponge, went to get hose pipe bloody frozen wasn't it :mad:that will teach me to leave it outside

Fish likes this.
  7. StudleyGlass

StudleyGlass 150 DSG Combi Highline VIP Member T6 Legend

Map
    Nearly a good plan that mate :thumbsup: I have all my detailing/wash kit set up at the factory , looks like i no what im doing , Chemical Guys got nothing on me lol :unsure:;)

andythom188 likes this.
  8. Fish

Fish Senior Member VIP Member T6 Guru

Map
    Add a wife that says washing "a van" shouldnt take 5hrs.. :unsure::mad:.. no understanding of whats involved with keeping them in mint condition..:thumbsup:

StudleyGlass and andythom188 like this.
  9. andythom188

Map
    Oh I've got one like that but havnt married her :D comes out the door and says have you finished yet after 30 miniutes, only just rinsed all the citrus cleaner of it to get rid of the bugs ,these women don't understand :thumbsup:

DaveyB, Fish and StudleyGlass like this.
  10. Loz

Loz California 204 DSG 4Motion MY17 Moderator VCDS User VIP Member T6 Guru

Map
    Mrs Loz has got past that stage and now, says nothing, as she knows that I will just go to my shed and just get another one of my spray containers out and spend even more time away from "the list" :)

andythom188 likes this.
  11. Fish

Map
    Lol.. hell dont mention 'man-caves' wife hates mine.. so many 'bits' in there that need to be sorted for T6..
    Trying to find 'different' mods from norm is a time consuming effort..

12. 480bhp

480bhp 204 DSG SWB T6 VIP Member T6 Pro

Map
    Having set out not too keen on the new sportline splitter having seen it in white and silver, I originally opted for the Maxton V1.
    This has sat in the box untouched since it arrived, I've not had time to fit it yet and I was also not 100% on if I wanted it or not.
    Well today I've made my mind up, just ordered the previously unloved sportline offering from the dealer, to be fitted and painted, I'll put some pics up once it's fitted.:)
    There's one picture on this thread with one fitted to a BB, but it's not too clear, if anyone has already gone down this route I'd be happy to see some pics:thumbsup:

Fish likes this.
  13. Lee power

Lee power New Member

Map
    IMG_1465.JPG IMG_1466.JPG IMG_1464.JPG Don't no if this you looking for sportline splitter fitted
    is this what you want see.

480bhp, Fish and Pauly like this.
  14. Pauly

Pauly Senior Member Admin Moderator VCDS User

Map
  15. 480bhp

480bhp 204 DSG SWB T6 VIP Member T6 Pro

Map
    Thanks Lee Power and Pauly :thumbsup:

16. andythom188

Map
    IMG_1684.JPG IMG_1685.JPG IMG_1686.JPG new rear quarter privacy tint windows fitted:thumbsup:

Sirloin07 and Fish like this.
  17. Fish

Map
    Last edited: 8 Feb 2017
  18. andythom188

Map
    its the swissvans front splitter, I was thinking of changing it ( that's a surprise :whistle: for a Maxton v2 as it was catching the road at the top of our drive ive put some extra air in the tyres and seems to have done the trick:D

Last edited by a moderator: 8 Feb 2017
    Fish and 480bhp like this.
  19. Loz

Loz California 204 DSG 4Motion MY17 Moderator VCDS User VIP Member T6 Guru

Map
    What a beauty!

andythom188 likes this.
  20. Sirloin07

Sirloin07 Member

Map