Team Blackberry

When you guys talk about machine polishing, do you mean you put the polish on a pad on an electric drill or something similar? I have only ever hand polished my vehicles but then I have never done anything with as much metalwork as a van. I can understand it being quicker but is it not a bit harsher on the paint?

Either a random orbital or a rotary polisher. Looks like a bastardised angle grinder.
Random orbital slightly less risky but can't undertake certain jobs - glass polishing for example.

IMG_1886.PNG Looks like this @Captain Mainwaring do come in differnt shapes sizes and power, don't bother with a 12v one
I bought mine few years back to do my vw t4 tdi blue 2.5 brought it up lovely

Last edited:
Really can't decide whether to go for the understated, but posh chrome one on my white van, or go for the more in yet face green one.
Currently trialling a green one made up of green insulation tape stuck to the original black one, but still can't decide.

Really can't decide whether to go for the understated, but posh chrome one on my white van, or go for the more in yet face green one.
Currently trialling a green one made up of green insulation tape stuck to the original black one, but still can't decide.
Like the look of the chrome/SS, but the green would be different as I don't think many will have gone with that, especially on white.

Welcome back fella..... great to here from you!! What ya been up to? Other than nicking the wheel and tyre combo off my van!!!! Looks great. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back