Team Blackberry

Yep :D
I let slip that this one was slightly more than the insurance co paid out tonight, think I may have to wait on the grill.. not that she'd notice but I'd probably get excited and want to show her :rofl:

I have one here that I never fitted,yours for £100

Before and after the Bognor Motors B14 and ARB treatment.
View attachment 28092 View attachment 28093

B14 on highest setting at the rear with front lowered to level it out. Incredible difference to the driving experience.

Very interesting, I said before I always wondered what B14's look like on highest setting, for some reason I had it in my head they'd be quite 'jacked up' on the highest setting, but actually that looks about the same as a 30-40mm spring drop, just with the obvious benefits of the Bilstein comfort and performance. :thumbsup:

Very interesting, I said before I always wondered what B14's look like on highest setting, for some reason I had it in my head they'd be quite 'jacked up' on the highest setting, but actually that looks about the same as a 30-40mm spring drop, just with the obvious benefits of the Bilstein comfort and performance. :thumbsup:
The misses has started to complain about the harshness of the van when we hit pot holes or go over speed bumps. I have h&r springs with 50mm drop.
I am interested to know if B14s really do make that much of a difference to the drive. Are they not as harsh as just lowering springs but not as soft as factory standard!
Has anybody jumped from H&R to B14s?

Not sure what the actual drop is as it was set up with all our camping stuff in to be level so it will be a little more than 40mm. Has turned out exactly as we wanted maintaining some ride height for dodgy campsites and protecting the Wallas exhaust but like you say with Bilstein/ARB performance which I have to admit is something quite surprising.

The misses has started to complain about the harshness of the van when we hit pot holes or go over speed bumps. I have h&r springs with 50mm drop.
I am interested to know if B14s really do make that much of a difference to the drive. Are they not as harsh as just lowering springs but not as soft as factory standard!
Has anybody jumped from H&R to B14s?
My missus has said it is a little harsher than before and I agree but that is more than offset by the benefits. I think the Bilstein combination of springs and dampers seems perfectly matched and transforms the van for the better. Happy to offer joy rides if you’re ever around Telford

Back