Team Blackberry

View attachment 25892 View attachment 25893 View attachment 25894 View attachment 25895 View attachment 25896 Gave the van it’s first proper clean today , good day for doing it as it has been dull all day.
How yer doing GONA 66 .....Faust here must get my blackberry on show here ....how did your concreting go ...techenders seemed to be a low turn out due to other commitments on that date . like the wheels . Knew it was you ...what with the flags in the reflection :)

How yer doing GONA 66 .....Faust here must get my blackberry on show here ....how did your concreting go ...techenders seemed to be a low turn out due to other commitments on that date . like the wheels . Knew it was you ...what with the flags in the reflection :)
Evening young man , if they only knew on the dark side that your parading around as "Black Fox " :laugh::laugh::laugh: . well get those piccy's up !
Missed the last 3 techenders , too damn busy :(…………………………………………..;)

Evening young man , if they only knew on the dark side that your parading around as "Black Fox " :laugh::laugh::laugh: . well get those piccy's up !
Missed the last 3 techenders , too damn busy :(…………………………………………..;)
Have to wash it ....raced down to Cornwall in it whilst weather was good for 4 nights ....absolute doddle in a T6 .....i'd need councilling

Only had the van 3 weeks , but I've managed quite a few mods in that time.:)

1) Fitted kombi rear seating in back , with all necessary strengthening brackets etc.
2) Removed steel bulkhead panels.
3) Fitted glazed bulkhead behind kombi seats.
4) Fitted new roof rails.
5) Fitted new side bars.
6) Fitted new front splitter.
7) 40mm H &R lowered springs.
8) 9" x 20" alloys 45 offset with 265/40 tyres.
9) sound deadening to all internal panels.

And thoroughly enjoyed myself in the process !View attachment 22244 View attachment 22245
Looks spot on mate, what wheels are those

Maybe a rear spoiler or bike rack for the exterior. Interior is gonna get a better audio setup c/w sub. Im unsure between a 40mm or 50mm H&R springs. Any recomendations?

Great work @Tomo but you and I know that there is no way you're going to live with that chrome trim inside the headlights. Once you see it against the amazing grill line, you can't not see it. :D:D:D:D.
Seriously though what an awesome colour scheme, top work .:thumbsup:
Yes I know mate, what’s the answer?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back