Team Blackberry

Just give it a quick wash ready for the 3 1/2 hour drive to louth then warwick on sunday then down to devon on monday very busy blackberry

Last edited:
Cleaning the van? Haha. Perfect! Much more interesting than football!

I’m in Norfolk tomorrow, so I’ll be up at 7 giving the van a quick spruce up, ready for an updated ‘berry photo.

As requested a few pic's before I give it a proper clean etc. just ordered a bumper load of stuff from polishedbliss and others , (there expensive !! ) :eek:
Can't wait to try out the modern way of cleaning a vehicle , i'll have to throw out the chamois' ……:).

EDOK6687.JPEG

IMG_8448.JPG

Yes it was for you cheers I’m trying to work out what to do on mine either 40mm drop or full on b14s and 20s or 19s yours looks fantastic

9BC4AE72-4EE8-4D33-903F-66956EBC028A.jpeg
Yes it was for you cheers I’m trying to work out what to do on mine either 40mm drop or full on b14s and 20s or 19s yours looks fantastic
Like many I did a lot of research beforehand , 40mm H&R springs , wheels as said and 265/40x20. Rides nicely and looks spot on IMHO a nice balance , didn’t want to go any lower being a 4 motion ! Whole job was very easy on the wallet too ! I think I paid more attention to the offset of the wheels to get a good look ,obviously the overall size of the wheel has to be considered too in the calculations.

Back