Team Blackberry

Pics of the rear that was done a few weeks back, sound proofed, insulated, and carpeted, LED ceiling lights, USB port for the kids, and speaker pods, complimented by paddle shirt steering wheel.

94943363-0369-4446-B002-0961C9422BDF.jpeg

EEAE8B78-618F-4747-8F44-A3DB02BCFAD3.jpeg

D1AEA224-EDD8-4EAA-9884-31186CA426B2.jpeg

4FA9F7E9-8D20-46EE-9AEC-6CF9DBD51083.jpeg

Welcome @chappy.....as a fellow Blackberry owner, let me compliment you on your choice of colour! Obviously a man of great taste!! RIP Blackberry....now a collectors/connoisseurs colour!:thumbsup:

Thought it about time I put up some photo's of my van, bought it in February this year and slowly been gathering together the part's I wanted to put my own stamp on it & eventually found a free Saturday to spend applying it.

Really pleased with how it look's, trying to keep it looking this way will be the hard part when it is my work vehicle :eek:

Thought it about time I put up some photo's of my van, bought it in February this year and slowly been gathering together the part's I wanted to put my own stamp on it & eventually found a free Saturday to spend applying it.

Really pleased with how it look's, trying to keep it looking this way will be the hard part when it is my work vehicle :eek:

Got to love the combination of a panel van and BlackBerry. :thumbsup:

What wheels are those? Ta

dsc_0041-jpg.12463
Did you buy the wheels from the dealer, im after a set of those

Back