Team Bamboo Green

So today this happened;

View attachment 7246

The picture above was taken before the suspension had settled properly. Unbelievable there is only a slight rub on the arch liner on full lock, which will be adjusted.

View attachment 7247

This picture shows the Caravelle front end perfectly.

We are really pleased with how it looks and drives.
How much did you trop the suspension by on the bamboo green combo in the photo, cheers

Excuse the highjacking of Team Bamboo Green, but was this one of your T5s Oli? I think you referred to it as Hayden @BognorMotors I swear I hired it off you some years ago when my wife and I went into Europe and did about 2000 miles in 10 days.

T5s.jpg

I probably wouldn't have my current T6 if it wasn't for hiring your T5, and discovering just how nice they drive. I'd say cheers, but my wallet and bank account are both empty now, so it's a thanks through gritted teeth!

Glad you enjoyed it. Hope you don't mind I've nicked that pic for our social media.

Cheers much...looks mint that. Think I’ll be putting one on mine. Can’t tell from the pictures, Carbon or Gloss Black.

EC868535-A679-4563-A3B2-8D5486C2777C.png
Before........

She’s booked in next week for a makeover the dirty cow!!

Raceline Nappa Leather 2+1 heated seats.
A set of 20” Signature Series II Alloys gloss back & polished finish.
A set of 40mm Raceline Eibach springs.
And a remap.

Looks great. Thinking of remapping mine, does it make a massive difference and who did you get to do it pls.

Looks great. Thinking of remapping mine, does it make a massive difference and who did you get to do it pls.

Yes it does make a difference to the point where you have to take stock & think slow down!!!

I’ve noticed a difference in fuel economy already managed to get another 30 miles out of a full tank.
If your running a DSG gearbox it make this so much better because of the added torque.

Mine was remapped by Custon Vans in Chippenham.

Back