Hallo - New member here...

joels

Hi all, long time lurker, finally got a T6 campervan so a quick hello and thanks for all the lovely info this forum provides...

I "think" I now belong to Team Bamboo Green?? is that a thing?

Last edited:
It certainly is... :)

Hi all, long time lurker, finally got a T6 campervan so a quick hello and thanks for all the lovely info this forum provides...

I "think" I now belong to Team Bamboo Green?? is that a thing?
Welcome and congratulations on the best colour after Indium grey :p

Pics ?

Just working out how to upload...

I saw the van was on here for sale a couple of years ago, I was impressed that the mileage hadn't gone up by much and it seems it just wasn't being used.

I was looking around for a while once I'd decided to get one but my wish list for the van itself and conversion parts just kept going up the more I researched!

F5EA4D11-5541-4576-8444-3B036BBFEA82.jpeg

4D53D97B-C752-4EF3-B107-E17CF0877847.jpeg

...but my wish list for the van itself and conversion parts just kept going up the more I researched!
I can relate to that - been on this forum just over 2 years and it can put some very expensive ideas in your head!! On the upside, the knowledge and experience available has also helped me avoid some very expensive mistakes.

Just working out how to upload...

I saw the van was on here for sale a couple of years ago, I was impressed that the mileage hadn't gone up by much and it seems it just wasn't being used.

I was looking around for a while once I'd decided to get one but my wish list for the van itself and conversion parts just kept going up the more I researched!

View attachment 184339

View attachment 184341
That is one lovely looking bus

Back