Team Bamboo Green

So today this happened;

IMG_4365_zpshr0ftou6.jpg

The picture above was taken before the suspension had settled properly. Unbelievable there is only a slight rub on the arch liner on full lock, which will be adjusted.

IMG_4367_zpsxpcheqzg.jpg

This picture shows the Caravelle front end perfectly.

We are really pleased with how it looks and drives.

That is a really nice colour that shows off a very deep shine. Quite a transformation. What did you do to cure the slight rub - raise it a bit?

Ah, a case of warm and reform. Will remember that for when I am finally able to sort my wheels and suspension out.

Absolutely beautiful, I love the colour of the wheels:rolleyes:
Do the wheels have the same ET off set Front and Back?
and same tyre sizes?
I'm a committed 17"wheel man, but when I see those grey OZ's:inlove:

Shit the bed that looks nice , my two sons told me it looks SICK ,now that's good apparently!. Loving those wheels are they a straight fit or adaptors? /spacers?. Nice van. Wack up a pic of the wheels,closer if possible . Thanks for posting:thumbsup:

Absolutely beautiful, I love the colour of the wheels:rolleyes:
Do the wheels have the same ET off set Front and Back?
and same tyre sizes?
I'm a committed 17"wheel man, but when I see those grey OZ's:inlove:

They are 8.5 x 20 ET40, same back to front. You can run 10's at the back, but I'm happy how it looks. Tyres are 275/35/20 Pirelli all round.

Shit the bed that looks nice , my two sons told me it looks SICK ,now that's good apparently!. Loving those wheels are they a straight fit or adaptors? /spacers?. Nice van. Wack up a pic of the wheels,closer if possible . Thanks for posting:thumbsup:

They are a straight fit. More pics tomorrow

file-3_zpswcbxtgpz.jpg

Had the mirror caps sprayed in black. Its all in the detail...

Next up is leather - Seats are coming out on tuesday, should see them back in a week or so, although Im away snowboarding the week after next so no more updates till I'm back

So today this happened;

View attachment 7246

The picture above was taken before the suspension had settled properly. Unbelievable there is only a slight rub on the arch liner on full lock, which will be adjusted.

View attachment 7247

This picture shows the Caravelle front end perfectly.

We are really pleased with how it looks and drives.

that looks sweet pal. I nearly bought the Bamboo Green

Mine is in having the side windows sorted at the minute and I've been given a swb sportline kombi as a courtesy vehicle :D Have decided to start saving for the sportline front bumper. My favourite bit of this one in fairness :)

Mine is in having the side windows sorted at the minute and I've been given a swb sportline kombi as a courtesy vehicle :D Have decided to start saving for the sportline front bumper. My favourite bit of this one in fairness :)

Nice, I've found they look a bit bulky from some angles, but you can add the lower DRL's which go in/replace the lower side grilles and make the grille stand out more to even out the look. Hope that makes sense?

Nice, I've found they look a bit bulky from some angles, but you can add the lower DRL's which go in/replace the lower side grilles and make the grille stand out more to even out the look. Hope that makes sense?

You'll have to take a couple of photo's of yours so I can have a look :)

I haven't got the Sportline spoiler on mine - I noticed it on another van, and it improved the look no end

Right...excitement has got the better of me. I have a month to go until my Bamboo Green Kombi comes. Let’s have a few more photos of this awesome colour, I just can’t wait.

I saw one in the flesh for the first time on Saturday, looks really nice.

Back