Team B14

I can't believe what a transformation they make to the ride and the handling. We left mine 15mm from max and it sits perfectly. I also cannot recommend highly enough anyone thinking of getting them to speak to Oli and his team @BognorMotors .
Hi Tom. Can you be a little more specific as to where the improvement is? Thanks!

I'm going to go lower and explore the depths of this abt kit. I have caught it on some customer drives ways and high kerbs. But needs more low.

I ran my B14's at max height on my old T32 ABT Van, to avoid ripping the front lip off - Even then I took it off once! be very careful

I ran my B14's at max height on my old T32 ABT Van, to avoid ripping the front lip off - Even then I took it off once! be very careful

I have secured my lip with many bolts in the underside, that isn't going anywhere. I had a van hit my front cheek, it cracked the cheek to pieces but the adhesive still remained so it's strong stuff.
I have about 25mm of thread left on the front and I'll do 1cm to start with.

I have secured my lip with many bolts in the underside, that isn't going anywhere. I had a van hit my front cheek, it cracked the cheek to pieces but the adhesive still remained so it's strong stuff.
I have about 25mm of thread left on the front and I'll do 1cm to start with.

It was a low kerb, that did mine, which was also well secured. Something will have to give if you hit it. Be careful

I can see this all ending in tears or tears (as in rip..), either one won't be good...

looking good phil :thumbsup:

Your never beat me for wheel dithering , been at it for months so far :confused:

quick question...
just ordered my t6, gonna be here in 8-10 weeks, looking to the same as what i done to my t5, lowered and sportline front and back.
I had h&r 40mm lowering springs but carry a bit of weight. found the suspension a bit crashy, with the b14's can I expect the crashing(!) to be gone? or at least better??
Also I had to get adjustable bushes to give me the adjustment on the rears to straighten, is that the same on the t6?
thanks people, im just trying to sort what I need so I can get it all done as soon as i get it!

Back