Team Two-Tone

Can I ask how much you would expect to pay for the bottom half to be wrapped please.
Blitz

Can I ask how much you would expect to pay for the bottom half to be wrapped please.
Blitz

I paid 1K but the price was more because I wanted the flip colour and I went for Avery instead of 3m as the reports on the finish said it was better. Initially I was quoted 780. HG Graphics near Pontefract did mine.

Quite interested in the new program coming to “DAVE” which is about a chap wrapping vehicles. Bit different to the pimp my ride, etc.

Jaysal thanks for the info very handy. Really like your flip colour too. Actually thought that would have been well over the grand mark. Ok stupid question coming up o_O
I assume the colour changes with the light as you look at the rap like a painted finish would ?

My other half really likes the aqua marine colour on this thread. Perhaps a blue ish green ish flip would be nice :thumbsdown:

Had a look at the M3 flip wraps and answered my question :)
So much choice but some finishes are pearlescent which probably look crap on a metallic van ? I like the m3 Caribbean Shimmer

Had a look at the M3 flip wraps and answered my question :)
So much choice but some finishes are pearlescent which probably look crap on a metallic van ? I like the m3 Caribbean Shimmer

Best advice I can give you is pop and see him, he is only at South Kirkby so not far from you. All the wraps look different in daylight and if its sunny the flips change again. I think he does wraps from 3 different companies but again the wraps look different in daylight compared to the computer. They do one called Magnetic Burst which is a Gloss Metallic and if I had metallic paintwork I would of gone for. A lot of the colours have now been released in Glass as well as Matt finish will will probably look well. Happy to meet for a cuppa tea at a McDs around Rotherham if you want to have a look at the colour and finish. :thumbsup:

Thanks Jaysal. I’m still waiting for my insurance money to come through then I can go bus shopping. Got my eye on a couple but can’t commit. Never trust insurance until the moneys in the bank :mad:

Will take you up on the offer when I’m sorted thanks

Back