Recommendations for two-tone paint job in/near Kent please

markyr

Hi everyone. We've bought a Ravenna Blue T6.1 and yesterday dropped off at the converters. We'd been quoted £4k for a two tone respray - Ice Blue / Candy White - but, the paint shop have come back with a 3-4 week timeline for doing the work. The convertors are recommending they do the conversion first (build slot 19 April) then we send to the paint shop.

I'm wondering whether we should get the respray done first before the conversion as I understand that in order to respray the top half, all the windows will need to come out (which will have just been put in of course).

And if so, can anyone recommend a paint shop in the South East?

Thanks
Mark

Id question that but then again I'm no technical expert on vehicle finishes. What I do know is when you order a £100k Range Rover , white with a black roof, it goes to my mate in Telford for a 3M wrap to be applied...not sprayed.
As do Bentley and Porsche.
I'd explore it more especially with the dilemma you're in.

Save yourself the money, the Ravenna Blue looks cool, if you are set on changing it then wrap it, when you come to sell it it gives the buyer the option of reverting. I think it would be odd opening the bonnet and seeing a third colour

6302_730x500.jpg

Back