TDI tuning box

J88arv

T6 Guru
Hi all

I’ve been looking around at remaps etc and came across this

Seems interesting and it can be taken away without having to map it out.

anybody got one or experience with them?

I wouldn't.......

Those boxes just mess with the rail and boost pressure sensors the the engine normally use... they have no smarts or improved .map as such

So for that price you might as well just get a proper dyno/proof tested map flashed... (if thats what you feel you need to do)

Have you spoken to @BognorMotors about map pricing?

I wouldn't.......

Those boxes just mess with the rail and boost pressure sensors the the engine normally use... they have no smarts or improved .map as such

So for that price you might as well just get a proper dyno/proof tested map flashed... (if thats what you feel you need to do)

I’ve been looking and pendle are closer then bogner to be fair but it’s good to look at variety (I’m a stickler for this) before I push the button :)

plus I think I need a clutch and flywheel before I map as my flywheel is noisy at times

I wouldn't.......

Thanks for the recommend

I’ve been looking and pendle are closer then bogner to be fair but it’s good to look at variety (I’m a stickler for this) before I push the button :)

plus I think I need a clutch and flywheel before I map as my flywheel is noisy at times

There will be a REVO dealer nearer to you that I will be able to recommend - And don't forget Revo offer a 30day money-back guarantee so you can try before you buy.

And 100% make sure your vehicle is healthy before mapping - part of the mapping process is to health check the vehicle before and after the map as well.

If you need any help just ask me

Back