tailgate rising to half height [Resolved]

nimrod

VIP Member
T6 Pro
I tow a caravan with my T6, Kombi 2018, after opening the tailgate whilst still plugged in (which stops electric opening), the door now only rises to half height on opening with the door handle, I never use the key fob (never really needed to) as I just walk to the door and pull handle. reading various threads some talk about flashing lights etc has emerged, and I am not aware if a child lock is fitted to the rear door. No kids about. can this be sorted by adjustment somewhere or any useful info to sort this out please. Thanks Neil

Right, I don't have a button in the drivers door for opening, the key fob only unlocks the tailgate door not open or raise, but holding the button on key fob the indicators flash 3 times. ??? what does that mean.?? if I plugged it back to caravan and hand raised to full height I wonder if it would reset height as I opened to half height last time.

Right, I don't have a button in the drivers door for opening, the key fob only unlocks the tailgate door not open or raise, but holding the button on key fob the indicators flash 3 times. ??? what does that mean.?? if I plugged it back to caravan and hand raised to full height I wonder if it would reset height as I opened to half height last time.
all sorted

Back