TAILGATE or BARNDOORS

TAILGATE or BARNDOORS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello, im a newbie. I've been following the forum but this is my first post. Firstly may i say i think the forum is brilliant. The advice and help members provide each other is amazing. I've had a T5, T5.1 and all being well will take delivery of a T30 high roof window van soon. Im physically disabled and require a tail lift, with extra headroom which is why for me from a practical point of view its barn doors.

I agree with some of the other postings.
I have barn doors on my 2015 Vivaro which is a proper site workhorse.
Barn doors offer so much more flexibility on a work van for things like hanging longer loads out the back and loading in sheet materials.
My T6 is used for much lighter duties so doesn't get as much, ' back door action ', as the Vivaro !!.
The tailgate is great for standing under for shelter and is up out of the way for loading the few bits and bobs that go in it.
Cheers.

Barn doors means that you can load a laden pallet in the back with a forklift. It won't end well if you do that with a tailgate!!!!!:eek:

Tailgate works for us!
Did NC500 recently and boy did we look smug eating our butties under the shelter of the tailgate in lay-bys :whistle:

Back