Found T5 Tailgate for barn door conversion

PhillH

Hi all, I am looking for a tailgate, rear bumper, rear lights and panels to carry out a barn door to tailgate conversion.

Ideally in reflex silver but beggars can not be choosers so if you have anything or you know of anyone breaking a van then please let me know.

My van is a T5.1 but would consider T6 tailgate also.

Thank you in advance.

I have a t5 tailgate complete with rear lights bumper and corner trims ... it will need painting as its blue and has some damage on it... it has everything inc hinges wiring latch spoiler . stop light .lock etc etc and a brand new dark glass window fitted pics can follow . I will take them tomorrow.. doing a t6 conversion ... located in Northants

I have a t5 tailgate complete with rear lights bumper and corner trims ... it will need painting as its blue and has some damage on it... it has everything inc hinges wiring latch spoiler . stop light .lock etc etc and a brand new dark glass window fitted pics can follow . I will take them tomorrow.. doing a t6 conversion ... located in Northants
Hi @womblerulz I am interested if you could send some photographs when you have time. Thank you

Back