T6F Summer Camp 23 - (21-23th July 2023)

T6F Summer Camp 23 - (21-23th July 2023)
Posted by Dellmassive
Brook Meadow,
Friday, 21 July, 2023 - 12:00
Until: Sunday, 23 July, 2023 - 13:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
brook meadow are chasing us for people to book etc asap, as they are showing spaces.

so if you haven't contacted them and paid deposit etc . . . then do it asap.

to come along, PM @Dellmassive for a booking ID - then pay the site direct.

:mexican wave:

hi Dell we leave on Monday we have been allowcated A6 by the loo's again... tuesday - sunday 6 nights its getting close can't wait lol
yep. i think A1 & A2 might be booked out from the Monday. . . so we cant use them plot past Sunday evening.

so weve asked them to keep the Back A2-6 line for any long stayers, so that they dont have to move pitch after the sunday.

not long to go.

Hey Dell, Following on from the success (for the wife and I) of CamperJam, SWMBO has expressed an interest in Summer Camp, but poor (she earns more than me) NHS worker that she is, is working all day on the Friday 21st (gets home for 9pm+ knackered) so hopefully we could pop over for Saturday/Sunday night if that's possible? It's only an hours drive for us... I realise we would have to book the Sunday night with Brook Meadow. What do you think?... No hook up required, Roamer inside... Wayne

Hey Dell, Following on from the success (for the wife and I) of CamperJam, SWMBO has expressed an interest in Summer Camp, but poor (she earns more than me) NHS worker that she is, is working all day on the Friday 21st (gets home for 9pm+ knackered) so hopefully we could pop over for Saturday/Sunday night if that's possible? It's only an hours drive for us... I realise we would have to book the Sunday night with Brook Meadow. What do you think?... No hook up required, Roamer inside... Wayne
Sure, will be great to see you.

Pm`d

All booked up, and the lovely Jo on the phones at Brook Meadow gave us a 10% discount 'cos the Mrs is one of those NHS types! You've gotta have some benefit for listening to every detail of every shift! Looking forward to seeing y'all on Saturday and Sunday. The question is, will there be a fancy dress? I'll be coming as a nurse!

Yes, fancy dress is Saturday night.

No theme, anything (family friendly) goes.

Last edited:
All booked up, and the lovely Jo on the phones at Brook Meadow gave us a 10% discount 'cos the Mrs is one of those NHS types! You've gotta have some benefit for listening to every detail of every shift! Looking forward to seeing y'all on Saturday and Sunday. The question is, will there be a fancy dress? I'll be coming as a nurse!
i didnt know they offered 10% for NHS . . .

brook meadow are chasing us for people to book etc asap, as they are showing spaces.

so if you haven't contacted them and paid deposit etc . . . then do it asap.

to come along, PM @Dellmassive for a booking ID - then pay the site direct.

:mexican wave:
Hi Lee, Don't seem to have my A4 this year with my details on that I display in van......or am I just a muppet and can't find it...:D

Hi Lee, Don't seem to have my A4 this year with my details on that I display in van......or am I just a muppet and can't find it...:D
You lost it in a sea of Pm`s - I've sent you a link.

How many van's booked in for this year? Check at the start of the thread and it only showed 28!

Some slackers haven't clicked the RSVP button at the top of the page - no names mentioned.

but,

we have issued 60 odd booking ID`s,

so assuming 50+ vans atm.

Back