T6F Summer Camp 23 - (21-23th July 2023)

Posted by Dellmassive
Brook Meadow,
Friday, 21 July, 2023 - 12:00
Until: Sunday, 23 July, 2023 - 13:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
more tickets issued:

check your inboxes . . . . .

whos going list:

T6F Members attending the event: 39

++++++++++++++++++++

T6Forum members attending this event:

@Dellmassive
@Tourershine
@czmate1999
@Sammy
@Pauly
@Ed Webb
@Skyliner33
@Briston (cancelled)
@Sjbso2000
@Wanderlust
@Bigsidavies
@Dav-Tec
@Mick
@WeaWar
@Rids
@BoroBoy
@Deaky
@nigeltreves
@Jollyvan
@GONA66
@Sackmycook (cancelled)
@Eli
@Scott T
@True Romance
@Kissmann
@Mud Digger
@CALLAKN
@Rioja John
@davecdjt
@PB-T6
@Blitz
@moomin-j
@starstruck
@Loz
@adam_n
@Grim Reaper
@Grim Reaper +1
@Grim Reaper +2
@Paul220965

++++++++++++++++++++

Last edited:
the EHU allocation is almost sold out

@VanDamMan

Has made a donation to the cause.

Thank you very much for your support and commitment,

Your name will be added (and forever immortalised) to the "Donation Wall of Fame". - T6F Summer Camp 23 - (21-23th July 2023)

:mexican wave:

@Dellmassive I hope you'll find a contribution via the 'Square Up' payment thingy from us. Thank you for all the effort to prepare for this so that we can simply pitch up and have a great weekend! Chris and I are looking forward to it, we've even booked Sunday evening on-site so we don't have to pack down early and rush off!

Won't be attending this year! Baby due, and we now tow a big white box!

Have a blast!

@davecdjt

Has made a donation to the cause.

Thank you very much for your support and commitment,

Your name will be added (and forever immortalised) to the "Donation Wall of Fame". - T6F Summer Camp 23 - (21-23th July 2023)

www.t6forum.com
T6F Summer Camp 23 - (21-23th July 2023) . Were Back again for the fourth year running . . . . Bigger`er and Better`er than Ever Before =] Camping, Caravaning, Cadacs, Cooking, Chatting, Chilling, Fishing & Fire Pits, Plus much much much more . . . . . Bought To You by your Event Team ...
www.t6forum.com www.t6forum.com

:mexican wave:

I’ll do my best but don’t reckon I can exist there in duplicate…

I’ll do my best but don’t reckon I can exist there in duplicate…
looks like a glitch in the MATRIX.

I've removed your second booking - please stick with your original booking ID#0015

--- UPDATE for people staying after the Sunday -- (5/6/23)

BM have been on the BatPhone, and are asking about the people that are "long staying" - so people that plan on staying after the friday-sunday and are on EHU.

This is due to the Public being able to book online pitches for Monday onwards. . . . . . and they are already booking for the summer hols etc.

and last year we had two incidents where T6F members on EHU were pitched in locations that had been double booked for the Monday.

+++

so all those that are on EHU and are planning to stay for additional time after the weekend need to let us know, so that we can pitch you in an area that has been reserved for long stayers.

pitches A2-A9 are currently reserved for long stayers, ATM we dont know how many of you are long-staying

+++

Grass pitch campers are not affected.

ill add this info to the start of the thread.

--- UPDATE for people staying after the Sunday -- (5/6/23)

BM have been on the BatPhone, and are asking about the people that are "long staying" - so people that plan on staying after the friday-sunday and are on EHU.

This is due to the Public being able to book online pitches for Monday onwards. . . . . . and they are already booking for the summer hols etc.

and last year we had two incidents where T6F members on EHU were pitched in locations that had been double booked for the Monday.

+++

so all those that are on EHU and are planning to stay for additional time after the weekend need to let us know, so that we can pitch you in an area that has been reserved for long stayers.

pitches A2-A9 are currently reserved for long stayers, ATM we dont know how many of you are long-staying

+++

Grass pitch campers are not affected.

ill add this info to the start of the thread.
Hi Lee, we’re staying the Sunday with EHU

Back