T6F Summer Camp 23 - (21-23th July 2023)

T6F Summer Camp 23 - (21-23th July 2023)
Posted by Dellmassive
Brook Meadow,
Friday, 21 July, 2023 - 12:00
Until: Sunday, 23 July, 2023 - 13:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
looks like a glitch in the MATRIX.

I've removed your second booking - please stick with your original booking ID#0015

Yeah, probably caused by me… somehow.

Anyways, I’m pretty sure I used the later one when booking onto the site… :whistle:

40 days to go.......

Make sure you have your booking IDs and tickets at the ready.

:mexican wave:

--- UPDATE for people staying after the Sunday -- (5/6/23)

BM have been on the BatPhone, and are asking about the people that are "long staying" - so people that plan on staying after the friday-sunday and are on EHU.

This is due to the Public being able to book online pitches for Monday onwards. . . . . . and they are already booking for the summer hols etc.

and last year we had two incidents where T6F members on EHU were pitched in locations that had been double booked for the Monday.

+++

so all those that are on EHU and are planning to stay for additional time after the weekend need to let us know, so that we can pitch you in an area that has been reserved for long stayers.

pitches A2-A9 are currently reserved for long stayers, ATM we dont know how many of you are long-staying

+++

Grass pitch campers are not affected.

ill add this info to the start of the thread.
I’ve just booked 2 extra nights Thursday and Sunday, we’ve been allocated A2

who else is staying over on the Sunday night? . . .

and especially if you are on EHU?

more tickets issued today. . . . .

3 weeks to go . . . .

I just imagine us getting there on Thursday to find the site is full of holes where you’ve been busy.
it wern't me.... Honest..... lol but i do have a new toy im itching to try out lol hmmm and that strong 77-78 signal i left in the middle of the field could be Gold hahahaha see you there ... can't wait now it's getting so close

Back