For Sale T6F Colour Stickers

Hey @Fish . . . . .

seeing as you have all the designs etc, (and the window clings are great)

of doing a run of external stickers . . . . . . something i can stick on my rear PV door, and tool box, and bike rack, and kitchen fridge, and the kids . . . and my laptop . . . and the missus. . . . and...and...and... - you get the idea?

loving the window clings . . . . . . . but missing a trick as i have no windows in the back.

maybe a run in black or white?

of the Vinyl transfer type stickers . . . . like these . . . .

Transfer stickers - Free shipping

BTW - if you got them done i would prob buy a 10 pack to start.

Any1 Else think this is a good idea?

maybe like the mini one . . . . . in black, or white.?

and maybe just the LOGO in the middle (but larger), without the text around the edge.

15476698484373055813725670065004-jpg.35429

Hey @Fish . . . . .

of doing a run of external stickers . . . . . . something i can stick on my rear PV door, and tool box, and bike rack, and kitchen fridge, and the kids . . . and my laptop . . . and the missus. . . . and...and...and... - you get the idea?

loving the window clings . . . . . . . but missing a trick as i have no windows in the back.

I thought they were too big for external tbh.. I have a few run out, trail, but would need to get some more.. maybe a few more mini's would be better suited to the other items mentioned?.

Lol.. :thumbsup:

Hey @Fish . . . . .

It’s a great idea. Put me in for a 10 pack if they become available

check out my windows paint skills below . . . . . .

im thinking of this type thing . . . ? (subject to the Bosses approval obviously @Pauly )

but in black or white . . . or what ever color..

and size . . . . maybe 3 or 4 inches wide?

in a vinyl transfer, so only the black bits are the sticker?

t6f new.png

as well as the standard mini sticker?

or maybe the standard mini sticker as-is . . . . . but then the LOGO alone as a bigger version. . . .?

Hold-on - coffees just kicked in . . . . .

what about this then?

again, single colour . . . . vinyl transfer type, maybe in 2 or 3 different sizes???? ( so no background, just the orange bit in black as a transfer?)

id buy a 10 pack of these too . . . . (perfect for tool box and laptop and side wings on van etc etc etc)

t6f new2.JPG

Following @Dellmassive request I have been looking at ways to reduce the cost therefore would like to open this out you all.

I am running low on team stickers so may order some more to be done.
Remaining atm:

Team White: 30
Team Black: 30
Team Grey: 2
Team Red: 3
Team yellow: 5
Team BB: 8
Team Silver: 1

Therefore, if members want to support the forum and and 'show with pride' let me know and I can add it to the numbers.

Thanks.
Fish.

Following @Dellmassive request I have been looking at ways to reduce the cost therefore would like to open this out you all.

Remaining atm:

Therefore, if members want to support the forum and and 'show with pride' let me know and I can add it to the numbers.

Thanks.
Fish.
Team Black Please

Remaining atm:

Thanks.
Fish.
Team black also please

Remaining atm:

Thanks.
Fish.
Will you be armed with these at Camper Jam?

Back