Brook Meadow
Friday, 19 April, 2024 - 12:00
Until: Sunday, 21 April, 2024 - 13:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
My best mate has just done the same by stepping off the seafront in Benidorm while particularly drunk.
Happens pretty easily by the sounds of it.
Are they putting a rod inside the bone?
No Si they're going to take the plaster cast off and if the swelling as gone gown they're going to plate and screw both sides of my fibia where it attaches to the ankle but if to swollen then they're going to plastercast it again and try again in about 7 days from what the surgeon says timewise it looks like Bala lake is off too.

No Si they're going to take the plaster cast off and if the swelling as gone gown they're going to plate and screw both sides of my fibia where it attaches to the ankle but if to swollen then they're going to plastercast it again and try again in about 7 days from what the surgeon says timewise it looks like Bala lake is off too.
What a pita. Sounds like your break is lower down than my mate’s.
Get your good lady to drive to Bala and we can all take it in turns pushing you to the pub in a wheelchair.

Hope you have a quick recovery. (Ps do you mean Tibia or fibula? Im guessing Tibia as its the big one.)

No excuse for Bala John, From ours Stoke is (virtually) in the middle of our journey to Bala. We could pop to yours to pick up you the Mrs and the puppy, I could drive yours, my Mrs drives mine. The insurance shouldn't be too bad, I'm an oldun too, clean licence! Your van will need a run, you and your Mrs could do with a break (!). There will be more than enough of us onsite to set up your gear, all happy to be ordered around by you! My mother in law has several spare disabled buggies that we could borrow, we wouldn't even have to push you around in a wheelchair! Simples!

Thanks Jon I must have broke both as they said both sides have broken where they go both sides of the ankle as the surgeon said nothing was attached like an hinge and without the surgery my foot is just floating on the endof my leg.
Anyway just got back from surgery and they couldn't operate as my ankle is to swelled up so they put me under tried to realign the bones and plastered me up again

.Going home tomorrow but got to come back Fri 12th and they are going to decide then the next procedure.
Still got a big daft grin on my face.

John.20240406_200548.jpg

Thanks Jon I must have broke both as they said both sides have broken where they go both sides of the ankle as the surgeon said nothing was attached like an hinge and without the surgery my foot is just floating on the endof my leg.
Anyway just got back from surgery and they couldn't operate as my ankle is to swelled up so they put me under tried to realign the bones and plastered me up again

.Going home tomorrow but got to come back Fri 12th and they are going to decide then the next procedure.
Still got a big daft grin on my face.

John.View attachment 235821
Were you in for a haircut too?!!!

You may be receiving an email from rural relaxing about the weekend.

They are very concerned about the weather and the wetness of the ground.

So for those of you who are not in the WhatsApp group and have been getting the updates I'll mention it on here,

that the site willl be doing a ground inspection on Tuesday next week and make the call if the event can go ahead or not.

In the background we are looking at a plan B option but need to wait until rural relaxing make their play.

Back