Until: Sunday, 21 April, 2024 - 13:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Thank you having surgery today.

John.
I've got to ask John, was it an impressive accident, I can envisage you being chased by police whilst on your motorbike or abseiling down a tower block, or one of those silly fool ones where you fell off a kerb?!

I've got to ask John, was it an impressive accident, I can envisage you being chased by police whilst on your motorbike or abseiling down a tower block, or one of those silly fool ones where you fell off a kerb?!
No Wayne just something stupid.We had been out to Leek and when we got back the wind had blown my heavy gates shut and both bolts dropped into their holes so I couldn't open the gates so I decided to climb over forgetting that I had got our dogs lead in my hand, so as I went over the lead caught on the gatepost and I went over not wanting to smash my face, I in slow motion tried to bring my feet under and land like a gymnast but I landed awkwardly and twisted my right ankle and two breaks in fibia on left leg.

No Wayne just something stupid.We had been out to Leek and when we got back the wind had blown my heavy gates shut and both bolts dropped into their holes so I couldn't open the gates so I decided to climb over forgetting that I had got our dogs lead in my hand, so as I went over the lead caught on the gatepost and I went over not wanting to smash my face, I in slow motion tried to bring my feet under and land like a gymnast but I landed awkwardly and twisted my right ankle and two breaks in fibia on left leg.
Pretty damned impressive John, hurry up and repair! Silly sod...!

My best mate has just done the same by stepping off the seafront in Benidorm while particularly drunk.
Happens pretty easily by the sounds of it.
Are they putting a rod inside the bone?

Back