Friday, 22 September, 2023 - 12:00
Until: Sunday, 24 September, 2023 - 13:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Today is the Day . . . . for some.

the weather is a mixed bag, so bring your Dryrobes, Tshirts and wellies.

There is an active whatsapp group for the event. . . PM @czmate1999 to be added

1695276813465.png

I've just stumbled on this post - didn't realise that the forum members did social get togethers , is it just this one each year or do you do others ? Pity we missed it this time , but have a great time everyone ! Are there other organisations that offer similar get togethers eg Camping & Caravanning club / music gigs etc ? thanks for any advice , have a good weekend

I've just stumbled on this post - didn't realise that the forum members did social get togethers , is it just this one each year or do you do others ? Pity we missed it this time , but have a great time everyone ! Are there other organisations that offer similar get togethers eg Camping & Caravanning club / music gigs etc ? thanks for any advice , have a good weekend
There are loads of events....

Every year...see here.

There are also local geographic meets.

We are here till Monday, and there's space, so come over see us.

Just looking at RR T&C's about arrival tomorow mid morning i thought...it says arrivals from 2pm!?....and codes for the gates will be sent prior to arrival but I've heard nothing from Caroline since sending her the money via PayPal. :whistle:

Just looking at RR T&C's about arrival tomorow mid morning i thought...it says arrivals from 2pm!?....and codes for the gates will be sent prior to arrival but I've heard nothing from Caroline since sending her the money via PayPal. :whistle:
The T6 folk on site could/will let you in - I wouldn't worry about getting there early...
If it helps - I've got no codes either :D

Got here about 9pm last night..... it's a bit damp, but lovely and sunny now.

Happy weekend Everyone.

View attachment 214860View attachment 214861View attachment 214862View attachment 214863View attachment 214864View attachment 214865
Newbie here - that looks very cosy , ! are those mini pillows? and on these colder nights / mornings do you use sleeping bag/ duvet or something else - hints and tips welcomed please , also one last question about your VW mat how large is it , is it light /waterproof and does it fold small ? thanks and hope the weekend went well !

wished we could have been there maybe next year , one question for you all what do you use in the pop up roof bed for padding/ comfort as the standard mattress in ours is pretty hard even with a 2 inch memory foam topper on it ( replies / tips appreciated especially if you are a fellow back sufferer )

Back