Until: Sunday, 26 September, 2021 - 13:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Status
Not open for further replies.
@czmate1999 - Will you be making a block booking to everyone together?
Hi,

having comms issues with the site - I suppose as school has started their business has slowed and so are not managing the office as fully as they might.

I’ll ask the site what they prefer - but the proposal is that, in either case, we will make payment in advance - either individually over the phone or by myself when all funds received.

Based on current pricing, as stated earlier in the thread, I have the below numbers with a few no longer requiring EHU. I have asked them to see if they can discount the flat rate further and am waiting to hear back from them.

Best,

CZ.

Update on numbers:

Going
@Mick - Now no EHU
@VanDamMan
@Nacho.Nigel - EHU
@czmate1999
@Mud Digger - EHU - Pitch A1
@BoroBoy - EHU
@Bigsidavies - Now no EHU
@Rids - B
@Long tall John
@Cherokee
@Jollyvan - Now no EHU

Interested
@Dellmassive
@Stuupid
@Sackmycook
@DannyPearson

Last edited:
Hi,

having comms issues with the site - I suppose as school has started their business has slowed and so are not managing the office as fully as they might.

I’ll ask the site what they prefer - but the proposal is that, in either case, we will make payment in advance - either individually over the phone or by myself when all funds received.

Based on current pricing, as stated earlier in the thread, I have the below numbers with a few no longer requiring EHU. I have asked them to see if they can discount the flat rate further and am waiting to hear back from them.

Best,

CZ.

Update on numbers:

Going
@Mick - Now no EHU
@VanDamMan
@Nacho.Nigel - EHU
@czmate1999
@Mud Digger - EHU - Pitch A1
@BoroBoy - EHU
@Bigsidavies - Now no EHU
@Rids - EHU
@Long tall John
@Cherokee
@Jollyvan - Now no EHU

Interested
@Dellmassive
@Stuupid
@Sackmycook
@DannyPearson
Apologies but I‘ll also be joining the “Now no EHU” group.

Hi All,

Finally had contact with the site.

PAYMENT - if you are choosing option B below, you can book direct with Brook Meadow via the website. If your require EHU you will have to phone them to book (01858 880886, speak to Sarah and say you‘re with the forum).

Please confirm with me by message/or on the thread when you have booked and which option you went with (a,b or c).

Rates are as stated - we are opting for ‘B’.

A - Flat rate inc EHU - £32 per night
B - 1 Vehicle / 2 people + 1 awning No EHU - £24 per night
C - 1 Vehicle / 2 people + 1 awning with EHU - £30 per night

If you do not have EHU then you can park anywhere, or we can reserve an area - see map below. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE A PREFERENCE ON AREA.

The EHUs are in the blue area.

1631195758580.png

Going
@Mick - B
@VanDamMan - B
@Nacho.Nigel - EHU - B1 - C
@czmate1999 - B
@Mud Digger - EHU - Pitch A1 - C
@BoroBoy - EHU - Pitch B2 - C
@Bigsidavies
@Rids - B
@Long tall John - B
@Jollyvan - B

Interested
@Dellmassive
@DannyPearson

Sorry for the long post but at least we can finalise things now. :)

CZ.

Last edited:
Finally had contact with the site.

PAYMENT - if you are choosing option B below, you can book direct with Brook Meadow via the website. If your require EHU you will have to phone them to book (01858 880886, speak to Sarah and say you‘re with the forum).

Please confirm with me by message/or on the thread when you have booked and which option you went with (a,b or c).

Rates are as stated - we are opting for ‘B’.

A - Flat rate inc EHU - £32 per night
B - 1 Vehicle / 2 people + 1 awning No EHU - £24 per night
C - 1 Vehicle / 2 people + 1 awning with EHU - £30 per night

If you do not have EHU then you can park anywhere, or we can reserve an area - see map below. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE A PREFERENCE ON AREA.

The EHUs are in the blue area.

View attachment 129677

Going
@Mick
@VanDamMan
@Nacho.Nigel
@czmate1999 - B
@Mud Digger - EHU - Pitch A1 - C
@BoroBoy
@Bigsidavies
@Rids
@Long tall John
@Cherokee
@Jollyvan

Interested
@Dellmassive
@Stuupid
@Sackmycook
@DannyPearson

Sorry for the long post but at least we can finalise things now. :)

CZ.
Just me & don’t really need a hook up for a weekend; so it’ll be option B for me, I’ll contact them at the weekend.
I’ve loads of kindling to get fires going & I’ve some apple logs that’ve been drying a couple of years and probably some old constructional stuff too so will bring whatever fits in the van.
No preference on area, but it’d be nice if we few were quite close together…

if you can park up in or near the Blue Zone or i'm in the top left corner on me own lol but i can wave to you across the field if need be ha ha ha
arriving late Friday evening hoping about 9 ish ... pending M25 North - till Sunday

Would it be ok to nip up for a couple of hours on Saturday Morning,would have liked to come for the whole weekend but Football,Rugby etc has got in the way.

Would it be ok to nip up for a couple of hours on Saturday Morning,would have liked to come for the whole weekend but Football,Rugby etc has got in the way.
sure thing, will be good to meet :) - check the website might be a visitor charge but probably only likely to be a quid or two...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back