(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

This event is open to everybody so if you would like to come along please let me know and RSVP at the top. Once we have numbers confirmed the site will work out a price for us and we will sort out payment - in advance of the event. Payment will be for the Friday and Saturday nights. Those wanting to stay longer can sort that out directly with the site, hopefully they will agree to honour any pricing deal that we can arrange - for those staying longer.

Going to have to make a commitment on initial numbers to the site this week so that they can work out the price and where to put us. With that in mind if any of those 'Interested' are in a position to confirm that would be great.

Any newbies that what to come and have just seen this thread let me know.

Best

Czmate1999

Update on numbers:

Going

@Mick - EHU
@VanDamMan
@Nacho.Nigel - EHU
@czmate1999
@Mud Digger
@BoroBoy - EHU
@Bigsidavies - EHU
@Rids - EHU
@Long tall John
@Cherokee
@Jollyvan - EHU

Interested
@Dellmassive
@Stuupid
@Sackmycook
@DannyPearson

Last edited:
we being Tent dwellers are weather dependant . . .

so ill have to stay in team "Interested" until the few days before the event. - then well know. if wet then no, if dry then yes.

Hi Mate and welcome,

Check the dates and location at the top of the page and if it looks good and you want to come RSVP at the top as 'going'. PM me your mobile phone and ill add you to the what's app group. I'll be taking payment for the two nights (Friday/Saturday) in advance and if you want to stay either side of that you sort it out with the site. For the purposes of organisation we just need to know if you require a EHU (Electrical Hook Up).

During the day people usually chill out with some doing a bike ride or walk/pub crawl. We generally gather for the evening with some music and a campfire.

We are a friendly bunch of mostly young middle agers ;).

CZ.

thanks, good to know and lucky we just make it. Seems like a good service, shame they are closing it!
i looking for a trustworthy replacement service - but haven't found one yet.

was hoping Google would have something similar?

if any1 knows of a similar service (that doesn't take a charge from the incoming funds) - let me know.

-

if not it will have to be back to the good old BACS and Bank account.

@JaegotheT6 Have you decided whether you’re coming yet? We went to the meet in July… our first one and it was great just to meet some of the other members and chill.

Hi All,

Posted this on the what’s app group but first time here. The site have put their prices up a bit - most sites have… from the email I got last week I believe the below is correct - but want to double check.

- Flat rate inc EHU - £32 per night
- 1 Vehicle / 2 people + 1 awning No EHU - £24 per night
- 1 Vehicle / 2 people + 1 awning with EHU - £30 per night

I realise that this is not heavily discounted but we are only a relatively small number. I will come back to you on payment.

Regards

CZMATE.

Do we have book with the site directly and pay on arrival?

i booked a pitch with EHU by email and included i was T6 Forum they reply by email as the office is sometimes busy / empty asked for A4 but got A1

and will pay Steve once he's set something up. i' ll drive up Friday evening after work ETA about 20:30 hrs

We are paying up front as a lot didn't turn up and the site looses or turns away public bookings to house our group.... that effects future group discounts

its a nice site with a lovely lake side walk spotless toilets / showers and sanitizer everywhere... they really make an effort

Nick

i booked a pitch with EHU by email and included i was T6 Forum they reply by email as the office is sometimes busy / empty asked for A4 but got A1

and will pay Steve once he's set something up. i' ll drive up Friday evening after work ETA about 20:30 hrs

We are paying up front as a lot didn't turn up and the site looses or turns away public bookings to house our group.... that effects future group discounts

its a nice site with a lovely lake side walk spotless toilets / showers and sanitizer everywhere... they really make an effort

Nick
I’ll book direct shortly.
I don’t need a hook up so am wondering where to aim for; is the idea is to gather the vans into one area?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back