For Sale T6 various: S/Wheel, LED H4, Westfalia wiring kit

Paynewright

VIP Member
T6 Legend
Basic plastic T6 steering wheel, used for about 8000 miles so good condition. No airbag.
£10

New and unused F2 LED H4 bulbs 36w/6000LM. Note these may not pass an MOT.
£25

New Westfalia 12v Auxiliary power wiring kit for tow bar part number 300028300113. This provides an ignition switched power supply to pin 10 of the 13 pin socket and works with main towbar wiring kit 321454300143. Just to be clear this is the auxiliary wiring kit only
£20

Used detachable tow bar polystyrene holder and strap. This holds the removed tow hitch behind the jack. Part number 7H0804897A £18.
2 x new and unused Meyle HD front ARB drop links that are 40mm longer than standard for significant dropped suspension. Not needed on my -40mm H&Rs. Part number MSL0518HD. £20

All plus postage at cost or collect South Leicester. Let me know if you want any more info.

Ian

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested in the "Used detachable tow bar polystyrene holder and strap" if you still have?

Boing - drop links sold.

Steering wheel, LED bulbs and Wiring kit still available.

Steering wheel is now free - any works vans needing a replacement or trading in a van and want to keep your leather wheel?

Boing - drop links sold.

Steering wheel, LED bulbs and Wiring kit still available.

Steering wheel is now free - any works vans needing a replacement or trading in a van and want to keep your leather wheel?
what sort of condition is the wheel in? Any pics you could send me?

Back