T6 Tailgate (conversion)

Has anyone found an alternative supplier for the vagnostics kit? They seem to have closed down.

Has anyone found an alternative supplier for the vagnostics kit? They seem to have closed down.
I’d be surprised if he has indeed shut down, and as I got the impression that he’s nowhere near retirement age, would presume he’s either ceased trading under that name or has gone to work for someone else.

EDIT: his Facebook page shows a post from April 16th this year, so it appears to still be active, given how spread out the posts are..

Vagnostics

Oh and welcome to the forum.

Last edited:
I’d be surprised if he has indeed shut down, and as I got the impression that he’s nowhere near retirement age, would presume he’s either ceased trading under that name or has gone to work for someone else.

EDIT: his Facebook page shows a post from April 16th this year, so it appears to still be active, given how spread out the posts are..

Vagnostics

Oh and welcome to the forum.
Matt did some work on my T5 about 5yrs ago, his place is/was in Scunny about 20 mins from me. I'd be surprised if he was over 30 then.

Well they make for some damming reviews. All saying exactly the same thing. Companies House shows it was dissolved in August 2015, but that doesn’t necessarily mean anything.

Back