Wanted T6 / T6.1 Kombi

brh270

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi - am now looking for my next van and have a set of requirements (not in any order) – this is based on previous van ownership and wanting basically to buy and use without having to do much – that said if you have anything that fits majority – please drop me a line. Im in no real hurry as have a T5.1 but want Euro 6 in advance of trips planned next year so starting early search. Van I have would be available for px if suitable -its a 2015 T5.1 (54k miles finished in Blackberry with load extras inc poptop). I dont want full conversions.

Am sure will have to compromise somewhere - but reckon there will be a fair few coming up.

Please can you you pm any options

Must have

FSH by VW
1 or 2 previous owners
<40,000
<4 years old
Highline spec from factory – not startline / trendline specced up
Pop top
Blue / blackberry / mojave / grey
Folding mirrors
Euro 6
Front and rear sensors
Rear Camera
Aircon
Kombi seats 2/1 to rear
Front captain swivel x 2
Lowered – probably 40mm
18” wheels black
Diesel heater
Leisure battery with smart charge system
EHU and sockets
MFSW
Lined and insulated

Nice to have
LED headlights
Twin sliding doors
Heated seats

Welcome.

A Highline will always come with aircon, rear PDC, MFSW and might come with a camera, front sensors and folding mirrors if spec’d from the factory. Any T6 diesel after late 2016 will be Euro 6. Anything less than 4 years old will now probably be a T6.1.

I would hope any conversion would be deadened, insulated and lined.

Some of the other items again I would expect a decent camper conversion to have e.g. pop top, diesel heater, leisure battery and 12/240v electrics.

So you‘re effectively looking for a low mileage T6.1 Highline camper conversion in those colours - although BlackBerry & Mojave sound like older T6 colours.

Shouldn’t be too hard. Good luck :thumbsup:

Hi

What you've listed is probably a very, very slim market (the guy who fitted the Reimo for me told me as much). the majority of the 'market' will either be full conversions or vans that you can adapt yourself / have adapted to your requirements.

FWIW, I have pretty much what you list as your 'must haves' (apart from mileage) and a full width Reimo. I had the roof, Reimo etc done professionally and the rest I did myself

hi - i know all of that and not looking for a camper conversion so unsure what you are telling me apart from saying glws

if you see any of the above please let me know i haven't seen any

Not sure why I bothered replying !

Perhaps you should have said "I want a camper conversion with a poptop but without furniture or a bed"?

Hi - am now looking for my next van and have a set of requirements (not in any order) – this is based on previous van ownership and wanting basically to buy and use without having to do much – that said if you have anything that fits majority – please drop me a line. Im in no real hurry as have a T5.1 but want Euro 6 in advance of trips planned next year so starting early search. Van I have would be available for px if suitable -its a 2015 T5.1 (54k miles finished in Blackberry with load extras inc poptop). I dont want full conversions.

Am sure will have to compromise somewhere - but reckon there will be a fair few coming up.

Must have

FSH by VW
1 or 2 previous owners
<40,000
<4 years old
Pop top
Folding mirrors
Euro 6
Front and rear sensors
Rear Camera
Aircon
Kombi seats 2/1 to rear
Front captain swivel x 2
Lowered – probably 40mm
18” wheels black
Diesel heater
EHU and sockets
MFSW
Lined and insulated

Nice to have
LED headlights
Twin sliding doors
Heated seats
Hello, I have the following which I am about to list. Unsure if you have found anything as I see the post is 3 months old now.

We’re just back from Europe road trip and we’ve made the decision to get a bigger van.

1693858171817.png

0A272ADD-759E-40A1-9A78-FC65CF3998F0.jpegDDC8F84F-9A1B-4F6F-879C-8514F1ACFAD4.jpeg

9F22E942-F95E-4EE4-BFFD-2E3BA47C9F7F.jpeg

1693855179993.png

Last edited:

Must have

FSH by VW
1 or 2 previous owners
<40,000
<4 years old
Pop top
Folding mirrors
Euro 6
Front and rear sensors
Rear Camera
Aircon
Kombi seats 2/1 to rear
Front captain swivel x 2
Lowered – probably 40mm
18” wheels black
Diesel heater
EHU and sockets
MFSW
Lined and insulated

Nice to have
LED headlights
Twin sliding doors
Heated seats
That’s quite a unique spec (PopTop with Kombi 2+1 seats isn’t too common without the furniture of a camper/dayvan and the seats becoming a bed) but there is this one with a 3-seat folding bench in the rear:

Last edited:
I will soon be listing my T6 Factory kombi 2017 spec is

SWB 204 dsg 66k
2 owners full VWSH
Oryx Pearl white paint
Twin sliders
Tailgate
LED lights
Discover Nav
Factory electric Sunroof
Heated/power mirrors
Twin captain Heated seats
Rear bench seat
I have also fitted the extra door seals for and a detachable tow bar with 13pin electrics (van also had trailer assist from factory).

hi how much will you be listing for?
Hi there. It will be £55k. No VAT.

Rationale for figure is: We Buy Any Car are offering £38000. Conversion is £20,000 (minus 15% for second hand).

Do look at the specification, as it’s all top end choices we made. The roof was a big decision and we choose premium.

I’m based in York.

Back