T6 T32 SHUTTLE LOAD WEIGHT 'INSIDE VAN'.

Rob The Daddy

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry if this has already been spoken of.

Can someone point me in the right direction to "find out" please, how much I can load 'into' my T6 'T32' Shuttle. Rear third seat folded down.

Thank you.

Rob

Your best bet is to get your van weighed on a weighbridge (cost me about £20), then you can calculate what weight you can load in.
Don't forget to include a full tank of fuel and driver/passengers in that calculation.

Pete

Your best bet is to get your van weighed on a weighbridge (cost me about £20), then you can calculate what weight you can load in.
Don't forget to include a full tank of fuel and driver/passengers in that calculation.

Pete
Thank you Pete!

Sometimes if you don't need a record you might not even be charged, but it's not much for the reassurance.

When we got the box van trailer I was worried we might be near the 750kg limit as it's reenactment camping gear, so a lot of solid wood and iron. There is a weighbridge just around the corner at an industrial site so I rang them to see if they could check it for me as it was well down on the suspension.

When I arrived lady running it was in fits of laughter, apparently she thought I wanted a car trailer weighing, the HGV delivery kind, not a trailer for a car :rofl:

Anyway she let me park this tiny trailer on the massive weighbridge still giggling and showed the readout and didn't charge me as I didn't need a record of it.

Amazingly had 100kg of payload left.

Back