T6 t32 better ride options

jimjones235

VIP Member
I've had a 2017 t32 kombi for the last few years. The ride has always felt pretty dire, with every bump magnified, it sits way too high, rolls awfully on corners, and its pretty bouncy. It does handle a bit better when fully loaded, but less than ideal.

So what's a good cost efficient option? I know bilstein coilovers are often quoted as a good choice, but it seems a lot of cash. I've seen a few recommend the slam coilovers, but can't figure out if that's just a lowering option. ... So recommendations please?

I've had a 2017 t32 kombi for the last few years. The ride has always felt pretty dire, with every bump magnified, it sits way too high, rolls awfully on corners, and its pretty bouncy. It does handle a bit better when fully loaded, but less than ideal.

So what's a good cost efficient option? I know bilstein coilovers are often quoted as a good choice, but it seems a lot of cash. I've seen a few recommend the slam coilovers, but can't figure out if that's just a lowering option. ... So recommendations please?
As a bit of advice , stay away from Bilstein B14. Very overpriced for an average kit actually. , plus it isn’t a Bilstein product according to the Bilstein web site
there are better ways to do it at similar money and less. . It’s probably best to have a conversation directly so we cover all the angles for you , we will have A package that suits you and the budget ! And thousands of clients singing our praise too , money back guarantee if not blown away ,

Back