T6 Servicing In Or Close To Milton Keynes

Panda

Hi,

My 2 year old T6 is due an oil and inspection service and I was looking for recommendations in or around Milton Keynes. Ideally one which could offer me a courtesy vehicle (anything with wheels), whilst it was in for the work.

Reviews for Brian Currie and Lancasters are a bit disappointing. Can anyone recommend a decent dealership or a good non VW dealer place? Many thanks in advance.

Hi Panda, Cool pic by the way.
I have been taking my Golf to Inde Tech in Bletchley for 10 years. Ryan will answer the phone, he's a great guy. Just told them about the van so they will be doing the first service and looking after the van from now on.
They are excellent. Linked into the VW network, all ex VW engineers and only do VW group vehicles.

Hi Panda, Cool pic by the way.
I have been taking my Golf to Inde Tech in Bletchley for 10 years. Ryan will answer the phone, he's a great guy. Just told them about the van so they will be doing the first service and looking after the van from now on.
They are excellent. Linked into the VW network, all ex VW engineers and only do VW group vehicles.

Thanks for this Sabre. Sorry for the delay in replying, haven't been back on here for a while. I appreciate the tip. All the best.

Back