T6 Seat Headrest

Tiggy1955

I replaced the twin seat of my 2019 T6 with a single captains seat.

However the headrest on the single seat is a slightly different shape to drivers seat. Rather annoyingly I hadn’t actually noticed this until after I’d got rid of the double as obviously I could have swapped for one of those if I’d realised - Grrrr!

I am left with the headrests not matching exactly. There’s not a lot of difference but just slightly annoying!!

So, a bit of a long shot, but is there anyone who has done the same as me and if so, would you be interested in swapping one of yours for one of mine so we each have a matching pair?

See photos for the styles. They are standard Simora cloth.

Style B Front.jpeg

Style B Side.jpeg

Style A Front.jpeg

Style A Side.jpeg

I’ve got a spare off my double seat if that’s any good to you ?

Hi, Funny you post this. I have exactly the same issue and looking to source the matching headrest. Only issue being which I hope someone can help. My van is a 2015 T5.1 and my fabric is Tassimo. I'm unsure if the headrest material is the same throughout the generation of T5 to T6? Colour does look to be different but thought i'd post images to be sure.

Drivers headrest colour.jpg

Drivers headrest side.jpg

Passenger headrest - colour.jpg

Passenger headrest side.jpg

Hi F2JON. That's too far for me to travel but I'd be interested in buying. I'd pay for packaging and courier to collect. Would you be able to text or email me (07772 234915 pete@magees.karoo.co.uk) with photos so I can have a look and then I would contact you to make arrangements.

TIA

Pete

Hi F2JON. That's too far for me to travel but I'd be interested in buying. I'd pay for packaging and courier to collect. Would you be able to text or email me (07772 234915 pete@magees.karoo.co.uk) with photos so I can have a look and then I would contact you to make arrangements.

TIA

Pete
Put an @ in front of a username and the system flags the call-out to the user eg @F2JON @Tiggy1955

Back