Found Simora Double Passenger Seat

Lee C

VIP Member
I am looking for a double front passenger seat in simora trim if anybody has one for sale?
I am based in Eastbourne but and am willing to travel 1 or 2 hours to collect.
Looking to swap out a captains passenger seat if anyone would like to swap with cash my way.
Many Thanks,
Lee

Thanks Ads, bit too far from me unfortunately
And there was me thinking "that's not far away from him.."!

Also, unless the van had a double installed initially (and you're looking to revert from a captains retrofit) I presume you're aware of this?

I am looking for a double front passenger seat in simora trim if anybody has one for sale?
Looking to swap out a captains passenger seat if anyone would like to swap with cash my way.
Many Thanks,
Lee
Hi, I have a double seat in Simora (I think) trim if you are interested in a swap. What were you thinking of for your way.

Regards,

John

Many Thanks,
Lee
I have a double passenger seat in Simora from 2019 T6 including base.
I’m in Maidenhead, so happy to meet part way

Simon

Hi, I have a double seat in Simora (I think) trim if you are interested in a swap. What were you thinking of for your way.

Regards,

John
Hi John,
I have found a double seat now but if you are interested in my captains chair please do let me know.
Cheers,
Lee

Many Thanks,
Lee

Hi, we have a T6.1 and looking to change out our front double seat for a passenger captains chair, ours is Samora trim, are you still looking?

82cb9bc6-2e11-45eb-8950-1e4c9a774e87.jpeg

ea080173-7274-4977-a3e7-2bc2492ffb90.jpeg

b705c793-4f20-482c-942b-3d50e81c5b22.jpeg

Back